Finally going home

Old Oct 10th 2008, 1:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Surrey to Perth and back to Surrey & Back again, Why why why
sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold
Default Finally going home

After nearly 3 years in Perth, we have decided to go home at last

Although I don't think OH really wants to go also he did not want to move back to Surrey, which is where our house is (sale just fell through) but to Suffolk for a new start.

We leave on Christmas day (my xmas present to myself and the best ever)
and fly to Kuala Lumpa for 5 days before landing in the UK on the 30th Dec, just in time for the New year and a new start.

Thanks to all, for your support over the last couple of years, I hope all of you waiting to get back do so soon.

Sandra
Old Oct 10th 2008, 3:26 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: Finally going home

Leave on Xmas day you're brave. But at least you can celebrate new year in UK.
So i guess staying here til Jan was a no no!! couldn't face it.

Stock up on your winter woollies and have the time of your lives.
Old Oct 10th 2008, 5:24 am
BE Enthusiast

3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute

Fair play to ya! Hope all goes well and have a very merry Chistmas
Old Oct 10th 2008, 8:57 am
Account Closed

deborahjane is an unknown quantity at this point

We have been in Perth 5 years and return home to the UK on 8th January. Couldn't get the rental in Devon until then. Wish we were going to be at home for Christmas and New Year this year but will look forward to our Christmas in 2009 . Hate Christmas here not the same in the Sun but looking forward to our stopover in Singapore and shopping in London for a few days!

Down to the hard work of finding jobs, schools and a place to buy but really looking forward to it all and can't wait to get back.

Merry Christmas to all those who will be back in the UK at Christmas!
Old Oct 10th 2008, 11:37 am
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Hey! haven't checked into the MBTTUK forum for a while - just logged on today and saw your post Sandra - well done girl - I know you've been homesick for a long long time - glad the decision is made.

We've been back over 2 years now- still the best thing we ever done coming home to the UK - life is still good for me and mine here, the Oz chapter of my life is now well and truly over (thank God ) and I can just be glad I had the strength to drag the hubby back - albeit kicking and screaming (him not me!).

Anyway good luck with all the plans - you'll be able to celebrate the New Year in style, in the UK where you are meant to be!!

P.S Anyone know when Tracey is flying back it was around now I think??

P.P.S Hope all is good with you Nu-shooz - how's your Mum my darling??
Old Oct 10th 2008, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Sandra, have a wonderful time settling in back home
Old Oct 10th 2008, 1:11 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Originally Posted by pommybird
Hey! haven't checked into the MBTTUK forum for a while - just logged on today and saw your post Sandra - well done girl - I know you've been homesick for a long long time - glad the decision is made.

We've been back over 2 years now- still the best thing we ever done coming home to the UK - life is still good for me and mine here, the Oz chapter of my life is now well and truly over (thank God ) and I can just be glad I had the strength to drag the hubby back - albeit kicking and screaming (him not me!).

Anyway good luck with all the plans - you'll be able to celebrate the New Year in style, in the UK where you are meant to be!!

P.S Anyone know when Tracey is flying back it was around now I think??

P.P.S Hope all is good with you Nu-shooz - how's your Mum my darling??
Hey you

Tracey gone back to UK already. Not heard from her yet. Guess she is getting on with things.
My mum not too good, so hope to be back myself asap...just this bloody house to sell.

I feel sooooooooooo envious of all you lot back there, how dare you all leave me
Old Oct 10th 2008, 8:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear you are finally heading back where you belong and I hope it all works out well for you.

Nu-Shooz sorry to hear your Mum is not too good, wouldnt you be able to get back yourself for xmas and leave other half out there to sort things out
Old Oct 11th 2008, 3:08 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham
Glad to hear you are finally heading back where you belong and I hope it all works out well for you.

Nu-Shooz sorry to hear your Mum is not too good, wouldnt you be able to get back yourself for xmas and leave other half out there to sort things out
Hi Kath. Talked about the possibility, but it's just money when it comes down to it.
Need to get rid of this house so we can have our money back.
Old Oct 12th 2008, 11:40 am
JRB
Forum Regular

JRB is a splendid one to beholdJRB is a splendid one to beholdJRB is a splendid one to beholdJRB is a splendid one to beholdJRB is a splendid one to beholdJRB is a splendid one to beholdJRB is a splendid one to beholdJRB is a splendid one to beholdJRB is a splendid one to beholdJRB is a splendid one to beholdJRB is a splendid one to behold

Wa hey! Glad you have made the final decision. Hope it works out for you, I'm sure it will. Which part of Suffolk? We'll have to meet up! Have a great Christmas! I wonder if you will get a Christmas dinner on the plane!! Saves all the cooking and washing up!
Old Oct 12th 2008, 1:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Great news, Sandra!!!! You must be so relieved that the tickets are booked at last - he'll have to go now!!!
Old Oct 12th 2008, 1:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Hey you

Tracey gone back to UK already. Not heard from her yet. Guess she is getting on with things.
My mum not too good, so hope to be back myself asap...just this bloody house to sell.

I feel sooooooooooo envious of all you lot back there, how dare you all leave me
Hey hun, there are still some of us around! (for now )
Old Oct 12th 2008, 4:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Sandra, stay in touch
Old Oct 12th 2008, 4:56 pm
Brummie

andyvilla will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sandrainaus
After nearly 3 years in Perth, we have decided to go home at last

Although I don't think OH really wants to go also he did not want to move back to Surrey, which is where our house is (sale just fell through) but to Suffolk for a new start.

We leave on Christmas day (my xmas present to myself and the best ever)
and fly to Kuala Lumpa for 5 days before landing in the UK on the 30th Dec, just in time for the New year and a new start.

Thanks to all, for your support over the last couple of years, I hope all of you waiting to get back do so soon.

Sandra
nice one ! Lucky you - my time will come soon enough - good luck - I would go back to Birmingham - there are some nice parts - or live just outside or nearby - Redditch - Stratford or Telford to the west
Old Oct 13th 2008, 12:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Surrey to Perth and back to Surrey & Back again, Why why why
sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold

Thanks everyone for your messages, it still has not sunk in that I am really going home

Oh is a bit worried about work (Building Services Engineer) so fingers crossed all works out for him.

I will keep in touch, and update on how things are going.

Sandra x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.