Wikiposts

The Final Rant

Old Feb 16th 2009, 8:49 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: The Final Rant

Originally Posted by Jules Europe
That`s a very latin subject as well. So lets begin with the prologue before jumping into chapter one.
Are you a morning man or an evening man....or both maybe!

Afteroons are quite fun actually.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 8:50 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Are you a morning man or an evening man....or both maybe!

Afteroons are quite fun actually.
I can stand tall most parts of the day.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 8:54 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

You have good posture.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 8:56 pm
Banned

cricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond repute

Looks liked you've pulled at last Joules.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 8:59 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by cricket1
He's always pulling his own isn't he lol.

Hello Cricket, when are you leaving OZ?
Old Feb 16th 2009, 9:01 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Would seem so after many bouts of trying.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 9:02 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Only when it needs to be pulled.

She`s leaving because she can`t find the staff..............They`re just not around these days.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 9:05 pm
Banned

cricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond reputecricket1again has a reputation beyond repute

Well in my head I've left. It's just the body and the furniture that's still here

Hopefully, mid April. Everything's packed. I'm just waiting for people who tell me they are waiting for people. You know how it is.
How are you settling in?

PS Watch out, Joules has decided he likes English females. Don't know what he did to all the Spanish ones.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 9:11 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Well in my head I've left. It's just the body and the furniture that's still here

Hopefully, mid April. Everything's packed. I'm just waiting for people who tell me they are waiting for people. You know how it is.
How are you settling in?

PS Watch out, Joules has decided he likes English females. Don't know what he did to all the Spanish ones.
Yes as long as they are not accountants. Plenty of nice Spanish ones here and I`m on amicable terms with several.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 9:38 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway..great post Jumbo lol...this thread has been dragged up from ages ago, time to move on me thinks. Lets talk about sex hahahahaha
Talking of sex Didn't the spanish set out to invade England and then get lost and end up on the west coast of Ireland lols.....Galway Bay i believe

My eldest sister has this idea in her head that we as a family have spanish in our blood.....down to the spanish taking that long to find land, when they did they went through Galway raping all the females Randy sods
Old Feb 16th 2009, 10:00 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Originally Posted by sans
Talking of sex Didn't the spanish set out to invade England and then get lost and end up on the west coast of Ireland lols.....Galway Bay i believe

My eldest sister has this idea in her head that we as a family have spanish in our blood.....down to the spanish taking that long to find land, when they did they went through Galway raping all the females Randy sods
That`s right got lost in the storm and ended up in Ireland, those that survived the landing created or contributed to what I believe is known as the Black Irish. Of all the overseas people that live here in Spain the Irish are probably the most adaptable culturally, therefore there is something of a link between Spain and Ireland.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 10:13 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

That`s right got lost in the storm and ended up in Ireland, those that survived the landing created or contributed to what I believe is known as the Black Irish. Of all the overseas people that live here in Spain the Irish are probably the most adaptable culturally, therefore there is something of a link between Spain and Ireland.
Is that way you see the occasional spaniard with red hair Mmmm

Shhh Jewels dont let on to my sis..she already roams the spanish isles looking for her soul mate
Old Feb 16th 2009, 10:21 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Originally Posted by sans
Is that way you see the occasional spaniard with red hair Mmmm

Shhh Jewels dont let on to my sis..she already roams the spanish isles looking for her soul mate
Funny you should mention that one of my work collegues here has red hair and freckles in fact he looks like Prince Harry........In fact I may start calling him that He even speaks very good english, not as good as mine of course and neither has he got a personality such as mine.

By the way how old is your sister?
Old Feb 16th 2009, 11:32 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

Funny you should mention that one of my work collegues here has red hair and freckles in fact he looks like Prince Harry........In fact I may start calling him that He even speaks very good english, not as good as mine of course and neither has he got a personality such as mine.

By the way how old is your sister?
Very very old haha .......... Zimmer framed, just kidding... not.