The Final Chapter

Old Apr 1st 2009, 6:17 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Final Chapter

Well... there were times I thought this day would never come.

Two failed attempts at returning to UK in 2yrs. Heartache, frustration, tears, anger and a brush with death thrown in for good measure!! But here we are, just 4 days left in Australia
Finally it IS happening!!

The removal guys have just left. So far they have been fantastic. Friendly helpful guys who couldnt do enough for us. Big thumbs up to Chess removals.

We are staying at a hotel until Sunday when we fly out. As my interent access will be sporadic after today, I would just like to thank EVERBODY for their help and support, even my adverasies and combatants
It has been a difficult time for me what with the illness and stuff and i havent been easy to live with on here sometimes, so i will say my appologies to anyone i have offended.

I wish you all the very best, and hope you end up where you want to be. For those who are finding it difficult, or have obstacles in your way.. DO NOT GIVE UP!! Somehow, some way if you want it bad enough it will happen.

Big hugs Nicki xxxxxxxx
Old Apr 1st 2009, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

theyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Final Chapter

Best of luck to you FFFF, we too are sitting in a hotel room but we are departing this land tomorrow lunch time.

May the best of British be with you and yours and please give us an update when you can.

Bon voyage, it's been special

Chelle x
Old Apr 1st 2009, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

tieve is an unknown quantity at this point

This is such an exciting time for you!!!

Good luck and have a safe and smooth journey home. Can't wait to hear an update at some point about how you're settling into life back in the real world.

Thanks for all the help and advice you've given out here, there's been many a time you've said something that's just put it all together in my head again for me
Old Apr 1st 2009, 7:04 am
Richard & Nikki

dickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to alldickchap is a name known to all

Just want to wish you loads of luck. Hope you have a safe flight home. I bet you are so excited!! Won't be long until I head home. Please give us an update on how it all goes. I love reading the updates from people that have returned.

Good luck

Nikki
Old Apr 1st 2009, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Elaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond reputeElaine B. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Flea, have a safe flight and I look forward to reading your update
Old Apr 1st 2009, 7:16 am
Banned

Location: Orlando,Florida,living in Buckinghamshire for next 6 weeks.
YankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond reputeYankeemovingAbroad has a reputation beyond repute

Flea

Time really did go by fast and here you are finally heading home. Seem like it was just the other day when you were offering me advise about which city in the UK to move to. You have always been one of the most agreeable posters on this site, so I hope you allow me to wish you well in adjusting to your new home. I hope your time back in the UK give you every thing you wish for and as the Irish say may the road rise up to greet you. All the best!!

Take care Flea
Old Apr 1st 2009, 7:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Scout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond reputeScout has a reputation beyond repute

Bon Voyage! I know this day ahs been a long time coming for you. Hurry home!
Old Apr 1st 2009, 7:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

All the best Flea! This will be a great move for you both and having the grandkids around and enjoying them growing up will be the best thing in the world I am sure!

I'll try and get them to turn the heating up a bit for you, it started nippy yesterday but ended up being a cardigan day. The daffs are still out and the gardens are a picture.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 8:19 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Best of luck Flea and hope all goes well

ps see you when you ping pong
Old Apr 1st 2009, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Merseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I wish you all the best Flea, hopefully and finally you and hubbie can now get on with your new lives in Britain.

Please keep in touch with us all on this forum and let us know how things are going. I will certainly miss your funny posts and your humour!

Cheerio and Good Luck
Old Apr 1st 2009, 10:01 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck on the flight and move as well
Old Apr 1st 2009, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

Twigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud ofTwigstar has much to be proud of

Have a safe escape and look upwards and onwards to the next adventure !!!
Old Apr 1st 2009, 2:18 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Back in Scotland after two dreadful years in Brisbane.
maka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of lightmaka paka is a glorious beacon of light

All the best Flea,hope you have a safe journey and hope to see you back on here to give us an update.
Just in time for summer too!!
Old Apr 1st 2009, 2:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

stm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of lightstm1971 is a glorious beacon of light

Wish you all the best FFFF!

Hope your dream comes true!

This Blessed Plot,
This Earth,
This Realm,
This England.

W.S

P.S Please update when you get time. :-)

Last edited by stm1971; Apr 1st 2009 at 2:42 pm.
Old Apr 1st 2009, 2:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond reputeann m has a reputation beyond repute

Very best wishes FFFF - I know how hard and long this journey has been for you both. Someone once said that what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Sod that After what you two have been through with illnesses and everything else, I truly wish you a safe trip back and a long and happy life in the UK.

Bet you can't wait to give your grand-daughter a big smoochy kiss and a huge squashy hug

Enjoy!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.