Farewell

Old Mar 10th 2009, 3:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Farewell

I have been back in my home village for 1.5 hours and it is magic.I walked down the street ,talking to everyone and have rejoined the library. I'm now off for a guinness.

I'll try to keep in touch and assist if I can
Old Mar 10th 2009, 8:07 pm
shoot from the hip,baby

onepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond reputeonepearlyb has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Kev!!

Welcome home mate.

Keep in touch.
(We're from Hamilton originally but now in York - been back for about 4 weeks now. Findin it all a bit tricky job wise! But still good to be back )

Cheers pal.

*pearly*
Old Mar 10th 2009, 8:39 pm
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Kevin enjoy the guinness great feeling hope it all goes well for you
Old Mar 10th 2009, 10:03 pm
Forum Regular

theyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud oftheyoungs has much to be proud of

So glad that your feelings are all positive.

May they long continue.

All the best Kevin

Chelle
Old Mar 11th 2009, 11:35 am
BE Enthusiast

islandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to behold

Lovely - have a packet of hula hoops for me with that Guinness (and make it a Caffreys...)
Old Mar 11th 2009, 2:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond reputekevin747 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by onepearlyb
Hey Kev!!

Welcome home mate.

Keep in touch.
(We're from Hamilton originally but now in York - been back for about 4 weeks now. Findin it all a bit tricky job wise! But still good to be back )

Cheers pal.

*pearly*
Hamilton! My mother is from Fairhill originally and although I never lived there I was born in Beckford Lodge hospital. Hope things are going well for you both.
I went for a long walk at 6am this morning which was a good cure for the jetlag and vino after last night homecoming meal
Old Mar 13th 2009, 6:23 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kevin747
In 2 days I leave for Scotland

I was banned for the crime of annoying the blawhards with a reply about money transfers on "Do you earn 100,000". The boasters were most irked.

Interestingly the suburban wifeys were calling others names and the resident stato appeared to be questioning my integrity.(probably and accountant).

Anyway Islandergirl,pearly,kporte,FFF,Baby 75 ,Mags and many more thanks
for the company and best wishes to you all.

I have escaped and I'll post from the other side or the public library in Aus.

Yee ha !

lol, its all about the fun

keep us posted on how your going,

I luved being back, buying the daily record, hearing jacqui bird doing her best to read the news in a posh voice, listening and laughing my head off at bbc scotland, hell i was even listening to the fitbaw on the the radio on a sat.

i laughed for the 3 weeks i was there.

Last edited by Margaret3; Mar 13th 2009 at 6:27 am.
Old Mar 13th 2009, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

islandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to beholdislandergirl is a splendid one to behold

6am walk, that sounds familiar, I also got through a stack of books in the hours between 2 -4am for the first few days.

Kev I hope you are putting EVERYONE right that says shite like why did you come back to all this rain etc etc.
Old Mar 13th 2009, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by islandergirl
6am walk, that sounds familiar, I also got through a stack of books in the hours between 2 -4am for the first few days.

Kev I hope you are putting EVERYONE right that says shite like why did you come back to all this rain etc etc.
The welcome homes have been great.I live as you know in a nice wee village.So far I have had Deuchars beer,hoola hoops bbq flavour,quavers, a roll withsquare slice sausage and tonight it's an Ashoka curry extra chillies for me and flourescant food colourings for my good lady.
Old Mar 13th 2009, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Margaret3
lol, its all about the fun

keep us posted on how your going,

I luved being back, buying the daily record, hearing jacqui bird doing her best to read the news in a posh voice, listening and laughing my head off at bbc scotland, hell i was even listening to the fitbaw on the the radio on a sat.

i laughed for the 3 weeks i was there.
Hope you are fine
Old Mar 13th 2009, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Quavers and an Ashoka curry - I am happy for you but oh how I would love some chicken pakora with fluro pink dip....
Old Mar 13th 2009, 2:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by islandergirl
Quavers and an Ashoka curry - I am happy for you but oh how I would love some chicken pakora with fluro pink dip....
I forgot about the pakora dip. I used to drink it when no one was looking.I'm doing that again tonight
Old Mar 14th 2009, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute3 go mad in Adelaide has a reputation beyond repute

Oi Kev you little bleeder, how'd you leave without me noticing!?!?!?

Hope all is going well for you hun, please PM me with your contact details if you fancy the meet up later in the year. Hope you continue to ruffle feathers always....

Last edited by 3 go mad in Adelaide; Mar 14th 2009 at 3:26 pm. Reason: 'Cos spellings crap when I've drunk too much gin!
Old Mar 17th 2009, 11:52 am
Forum Regular

truditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nicetruditjh is just really nice

5 years after we returned to the UK, people still ask why I came back, until you have lived outside of the box you will never understand.. Sounds like you have slotted back in ok.
Old Mar 18th 2009, 2:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks to all for the kind wishes.I start work in Inverness on Monday as a locum which will be great as my house is let out until June.
I'm so happy to be home

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.