Wikiposts

Even Though...

Old Oct 3rd 2007, 8:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Even Though...

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum

Vic.. didnt realise your time was so near. Keep me posted. Hope it all goes smoothly.
Good thing's never come easy, but as you say it's home and thats where I need to be
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there Flea

Big hugs to you mate - that was a list and a half!!!
You know it'll all be fine in time - doesnt help with the stress of everything going on for you right now though.
Hang in there nad just wanted to send biggus love
take care of yourself
T
xxxxx

Best of luck Britvic with it all
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 9:28 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Even though, my plans have crumbled to dust....

Even though i have no job because of ridiculous beaurocracy...

Even though my daughters has split from her partner 2 months after having a baby...

Even though my other daughters baby has foot deformities and her operations have been unsuccessful and she is having to switch to a hospital 55miles away

Even though i am homeless...

Even though my husbands visa application is driving me potty...

Even though i miss my man so much it hurts....

And...even though it's raining...

I still love being home in England

I feel like i wanna cry as the stress is too much right now, but i am still glad i came home. I just wish i could see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I was hoping by writing this down and senidng it of into cyber space it might cheer me up.
Your daughters' troubles would have happened irrespective of where you are. You could have lost your job if you stayed put. The visa stuff is really simple once you get your head 'round it. You *will* find a home. You do have an umbrella. And the sex will be magic when your man comes home!
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 9:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by birdynumnum

Best of luck Britvic with it all
Blessyou me darlin
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 9:56 am
my arm aches

ladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond reputeladyofthelake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britvic
I myself am beginning to have a little fear creep upon me with 13 day's left to go, stiff upper lip and all that mate, thing's will change, just takes a little time
Blimey, can't believe you're going in a couple of weeks. That seems to have flown by...though i guess it would've dragged for you.

All the best for your return home. Really hope it all works out good for you.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 10:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ladyofthelake
Blimey, can't believe you're going in a couple of weeks. That seems to have flown by...though i guess it would've dragged for you.

All the best for your return home. Really hope it all works out good for you.
Thankyou very much Sorry FFFF didn't mean to Hijack your thread
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 10:33 am
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute

Good thing's never come easy, but as you say it's home and thats where I need to be
The very best of luck to you moving back, Britvic. I look forward to the update in a few weeks

Flea - when we are in Oz, we all say "same sh@t, shiner bucket" of the place....So we know that coming back theres still sh@t!!!
BUT this time its sh@t you can do more about - you can visit the people you care/worry about. You have the families warmth and love around you
You are in a place where you can be proactive.
You're doing so well reminding yourself of this for when its "one of those days" and I reckon its gonna work out just fine for you!
You deserve it
Chrissy
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 10:35 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Thankyou very much Sorry FFFF didn't mean to Hijack your thread
about time to start your leaving thread
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 10:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by TruBrit
about time to start your leaving thread
It's getting here fast I must say
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 10:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by chance to be
The very best of luck to you moving back, Britvic. I look forward to the update in a few weeks

Chrissy
Thankyou Hon I'm feeling the love here people
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 3:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Bigs hugs to FFFF you'll get thru it your a strong woman
Old Oct 4th 2007, 8:06 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chance to be

Flea - when we are in Oz, we all say "same sh@t, shiner bucket" of the place....So we know that coming back theres still sh@t!!!
BUT this time its sh@t you can do more about - you can visit the people you care/worry about. You have the families warmth and love around you
You are in a place where you can be proactive.
You're doing so well reminding yourself of this for when its "one of those days" and I reckon its gonna work out just fine for you!
You deserve it
Chrissy
Thanx Chrissy. As always you are so right Feeling a lot better today.
I threw caution to the wind and splashed out on a whole new hairdo. Cut and highlights. Why is it something that simple makes us girls feel so much better no matter whats going on?
Old Oct 4th 2007, 8:08 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Thankyou Hon I'm feeling the love here people
I think we are a lovely bunch of people in this forum. So, we have the odd idiot pop in now and again, but i feel theres a real kinship between most of us as we really know how much each other are hurting or suffering with worries and emotions.

Hoorah for all of us and a big thanx to all of you for making me feel better
Old Oct 4th 2007, 8:11 am

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Even though, my plans have crumbled to dust....

Even though i have no job because of ridiculous beaurocracy...

Even though my daughters has split from her partner 2 months after having a baby...

Even though my other daughters baby has foot deformities and her operations have been unsuccessful and she is having to switch to a hospital 55miles away

Even though i am homeless...

Even though my husbands visa application is driving me potty...

Even though i miss my man so much it hurts....

And...even though it's raining...

I still love being home in England

I feel like i wanna cry as the stress is too much right now, but i am still glad i came home. I just wish i could see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I was hoping by writing this down and senidng it of into cyber space it might cheer me up.
Even though i don't know you and we are all cyber friends...you deserve a great big (((((((( HUG )))))))

keep strong......keep postive
Old Oct 4th 2007, 8:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think we are a lovely bunch of people in this forum. So, we have the odd idiot pop in now and again, but i feel theres a real kinship between most of us as we really know how much each other are hurting or suffering with worries and emotions.

Hoorah for all of us and a big thanx to all of you for making me feel better
I'm so pleased you feel better today and of course a new hair do does wonder's

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.