Wikiposts

Even Though...

Old Oct 3rd 2007, 6:48 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default Even Though...

Even though, my plans have crumbled to dust....

Even though i have no job because of ridiculous beaurocracy...

Even though my daughters has split from her partner 2 months after having a baby...

Even though my other daughters baby has foot deformities and her operations have been unsuccessful and she is having to switch to a hospital 55miles away

Even though i am homeless...

Even though my husbands visa application is driving me potty...

Even though i miss my man so much it hurts....

And...even though it's raining...

I still love being home in England

I feel like i wanna cry as the stress is too much right now, but i am still glad i came home. I just wish i could see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I was hoping by writing this down and senidng it of into cyber space it might cheer me up.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 6:59 am
Former Floridian

katesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond reputekatesbackagain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Even Though...

(((HUGS))) You'll see that light, just keep a positive attitude and the rest will fall into place. Things happen for a reason.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:02 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum

good for you and keep strong, this time will pass, nothing lasts forever
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:50 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

thanks guys.

I'm just feeeling pretty sorry for myself this evening. I cant really talk to my daugthers about things as they have both got a lot of problems on their plate which means i need to be strong and positive for them. Its quite hard when you got your own issues to deal with on the quiet.
I'll get over myself shortly.
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:51 am
Account Closed

Its quite hard when you got your own issues to deal with on the quiet.
I'll get over myself shortly.

and don't i just know that to be the truth!!
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:53 am
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by TruBrit
and don't i just know that to be the truth!!
Oh gawwwd... shall we go get a bottle of plonk and get slaughtered together?
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:54 am
Just Joined

billynomates is just really nicebillynomates is just really nicebillynomates is just really nicebillynomates is just really nicebillynomates is just really nicebillynomates is just really nicebillynomates is just really nicebillynomates is just really nice

Big hugs FFF

Having read some of your previous posts I know you are a strong woman, and you will get through this. Thinking of you and sending love. xxx
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:55 am
Account Closed

Oh gawwwd... shall we go get a bottle of plonk and get slaughtered together?
i'll be over in a few days if you can hang on that long, it's just what i need believe you me
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 7:57 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by billynomates
Big hugs FFF

Having read some of your previous posts I know you are a strong woman, and you will get through this. Thinking of you and sending love. xxx
hello billynomates....love your username, we had a thread going on just that topic a few months back
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 8:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Even though, my plans have crumbled to dust....

Even though i have no job because of ridiculous beaurocracy...

Even though my daughters has split from her partner 2 months after having a baby...

Even though my other daughters baby has foot deformities and her operations have been unsuccessful and she is having to switch to a hospital 55miles away

Even though i am homeless...

Even though my husbands visa application is driving me potty...

Even though i miss my man so much it hurts....

And...even though it's raining...

I feel like i wanna cry as the stress is too much right now, but i am still glad i came home. I just wish i could see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I was hoping by writing this down and senidng it of into cyber space it might cheer me up.
I myself am beginning to have a little fear creep upon me with 13 day's left to go, stiff upper lip and all that mate, thing's will change, just takes a little time
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 8:01 am
Just Joined

billynomates is just really nicebillynomates is just really nicebillynomates is just really nicebillynomates is just really nicebillynomates is just really nicebillynomates is just really nicebillynomates is just really nicebillynomates is just really nice

hello billynomates....love your username, we had a thread going on just that topic a few months back
Hi TruBrit.... thanks i'm so glad I found this site good to find some like minded souls! xx
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 8:02 am
Account Closed

Hi TruBrit.... thanks i'm so glad I found this site good to find some like minded souls! xx
soooo tell us more...where are you located?
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 8:06 am
Just Joined

soooo tell us more...where are you located?
The middle of nowhere lol! I'm in NZ just counting down the days until my trip back to the UK to visit some friendly faces. (My darling daughter- and parents) damn gotta go my folks are pinging me on webcam hope to speak with you soon bye for now xx
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 8:07 am
Account Closed

The middle of nowhere lol! I'm in NZ just counting down the days until my trip back to the UK to visit some friendly faces. (My darling daughter- and parents) damn gotta go my folks are pinging me on webcam hope to speak with you soon bye for now xx
enjoy your trip!
Old Oct 3rd 2007, 8:24 am
I don't give a damn

Billy you will have to change your name as you got several new mates on here

Vic.. didnt realise your time was so near. Keep me posted. Hope it all goes smoothly.

TB.. would love a drink.... or 10 lol Give me a holler if you are free. No dramas if you cant. I log in most days to talk to hubby in Aus so will get messages.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.