Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

For the dog and cat people!!

For the dog and cat people!!

Old Aug 24th 2010, 5:49 pm
Catahoula Lover!!!

Burn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond repute
Default For the dog and cat people!!

This made me smile so much I had to share:

What Pets Write in their diaries.......
Excerpts from a Dog's Diary......

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!

9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!

9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!

10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!

12:00 pm - Lunch! My favorite thing!

1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!

3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!

5:00 pm - Milk Bones! My favorite thing!

7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!

8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!

11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

Excerpts from a Cat's Daily Diary..

Day 983 of my captivity...

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets.

Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.

The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet.

Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates what I am capable of. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a 'good little hunter' I am. Bastards.

There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food.

I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of 'allergies.' I must learn what this means and how to use it to my advantage.

Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow -- but at the top of the stairs.

I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released - and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded.

The bird has got to be an informant. I observe him communicating with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now................
Old Aug 24th 2010, 6:00 pm
Chocoholic !

ChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond reputeChocolateBabz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For the dog and cat people!!

OMG - actual tears streaming down my face
Old Aug 24th 2010, 6:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 24th 2010, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

traceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond repute

Old Aug 24th 2010, 6:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, cats definitely tolerate rather than need us, I sometimes think
Old Aug 24th 2010, 8:01 pm
Shocked of Redmond

nettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond reputenettlebed has a reputation beyond repute

A dog thinks: Hey, those people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me.....They must be gods!

What is a dog?
  • Dogs lie around all day, sprawled on the most comfortable piece of furniture in the house.
  • They can hear a package of food opening half a block away but don't hear you when you're in the same room.
  • They can look dumb and lovable all at the same time.
  • They growl when they are not happy.
  • When you want to play, they want to play.
  • When you want to be alone, they want to play.
  • They are great at begging.
  • They will love you forever if you rub their tummies.
  • They never have enough toys and they leave them everywhere.
  • They do disgusting things with their mouths and then try to give you a kiss.
Conclusion: They're tiny little men in fur coats.

A cat thinks: Hey, these people I live with feed me, love me, provide me with a nice warm, dry house, pet me, and take good care of me...*I* must be a god.

What is a cat?
  • Cats do what they want.
  • They rarely listen to you.
  • They're totally unpredictable.
  • They whine when they are not happy.
  • When you want to play, they want to be alone.
  • When you want to be alone, they want to play.
  • They expect you to cater to their every whim.
  • They're moody.
  • They leave hair everywhere.
  • They drive you nuts and cost you money.
Conclusion: They're tiny little women in fur coats
Old Aug 24th 2010, 8:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nettlebed
Conclusion: They're tiny little women in fur coats
Ha Ha Ha
Old Aug 24th 2010, 8:31 pm
Catahoula Lover!!!

Burn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond reputeBurn1911 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nettlebed

What is a dog?
What is a cat?
Brilliant
Old Aug 24th 2010, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond repute

It may just be a wee bit of a myth that all Brits are animal lovers, especially when it comes to cats. It seems that some people love dogs, but have an aversion to cats. This woman in Coventry, England, obviously doesn't care too much about cats or their welfare, although since this whole incident has been splashed right across the UK media today, and she has been traced, named and shamed, so to speak, her mother maintains that she loves cats! If that be true then God only knows what she would have done to this poor wee cat if she had hated them.....

Thankfully the cat survived after being rescued by its owner fifteen hours after the woman's actions, and thankfully the Coventry City Council hadn't arrived beforehand and done what they normally do to wheelies left outside people's homes. Shredded moggy isn't funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGdrn2YTPpU

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html#comments

Last edited by Lothianlad; Aug 24th 2010 at 8:57 pm.
Old Aug 24th 2010, 9:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lothianlad
It may just be a wee bit of a myth that all Brits are animal lovers, especially when it comes to cats. It seems that some people love dogs, but have an aversion to cats. This woman in Coventry, England, obviously doesn't care too much about cats or their welfare, although since this whole incident has been splashed right across the UK media today, and she has been traced, named and shamed, so to speak, her mother maintains that she loves cats! If that be true then God only knows what she would have done to this poor wee cat if she had hated them.....

Thankfully the cat survived after being rescued by its owner fifteen hours after the woman's actions, and thankfully the Coventry City Council hadn't arrived beforehand and done what they normally do to wheelies left outside people's homes. Shredded moggy isn't funny.

As I am a cat lover, I think I will give your links a miss!
Old Aug 24th 2010, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

traceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond reputetraceym has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lothianlad

She's obviously crazy!
Old Aug 24th 2010, 9:15 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Englishtart
As I am a cat lover, I think I will give your links a miss!
Its safe to look, nothing nasty in and of its self, its what might have happened thats the big problem (had the bin men come before someone else opened the bin). I had to laugh as I watched at the audaciousness of the woman. To stop stroke the cat and then pop it in the bin. Horrified as a new slave to two kittens
Old Aug 24th 2010, 9:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by kimilseung
Its safe to look, nothing nasty in and of its self, its what might have happened thats the big problem (had the bin men come before someone else opened the bin). I had to laugh as I watched at the audaciousness of the woman. To stop stroke the cat and then pop it in the bin. Horrified as a new slave to two kittens
Thank you, but it sounds like the owner is a typical selfish non-caring Chav anyway.
Old Aug 25th 2010, 12:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by kimilseung
She doesn't look like a Chav.....looks like someone who just got off of work, middle aged woman. Wonder why she'd even go through the trouble....
Old Aug 25th 2010, 12:48 am
Forum Regular

chrisbeale is a name known to allchrisbeale is a name known to allchrisbeale is a name known to allchrisbeale is a name known to allchrisbeale is a name known to allchrisbeale is a name known to allchrisbeale is a name known to allchrisbeale is a name known to allchrisbeale is a name known to allchrisbeale is a name known to allchrisbeale is a name known to all

Our militancy in animal loving is strange though, there are people scouring the area for this woman to give her a beating. It's horrible I agree, absolutely, but a strange thing to put on the national news.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.