Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Does anyone watch "Wanted Down Under"?

Does anyone watch "Wanted Down Under"?

Old Feb 5th 2012, 7:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Budawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Does anyone watch "Wanted Down Under"?

I saw the episode with the butcher. He went from working 90 hours a week in the UK to working 90 hours a week in Perth, albeit with a nicer a house. He then realised he wasn't seeing his kids anymore and became a police officer and ended up living in Kalgoorlie. It makes surprisingly good television.
Old Feb 6th 2012, 5:27 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Budawang
I saw the episode with the butcher. He went from working 90 hours a week in the UK to working 90 hours a week in Perth, albeit with a nicer a house. He then realised he wasn't seeing his kids anymore and became a police officer and ended up living in Kalgoorlie. It makes surprisingly good television.
That is because they are a lovely family and good friends of mine. They are still in Kalgoorlie and they love it out there.
Old Feb 6th 2012, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

With a couple of these catch up shows they have just said 'the family moved to Australia' with no footage of them living their new life. Others have loads of footage.

Methinks Nicky is being economical with the truth in a couple of cases
Old Feb 8th 2012, 7:33 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by northernbird
That is because they are a lovely family and good friends of mine. They are still in Kalgoorlie and they love it out there.
i remember that programme and they seemed very sensible
so glad things are going well
Terese