Dialysis/Transplant

Old Dec 16th 2022, 9:11 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dialysis/Transplant

Originally Posted by bats
It was set up to be 'free at the point of delivery" and still is to a large extent. ....
Originally Posted by brits1
.... As I have said before the NHS is not free and it is being abused and run poorly.
Honestly, I think the biggest problem the NHS has is that the British population have been told since its inception that the NHS was "free". Unfortunately people don't care about anything if you tell them is it "free", they place little value on it, abuse it, and don't think about the cost side of the equation, because after all, "the NHS is free".

And ironically, it is now likely impossible, politically, for anyone to change the system as it would likely cause a political firestorm. Even modest attempts over at least 40 years, to cut costs and manage the NHS more efficiently have always immediately led to an outcry in/by the media about the NHS being under attack.
Old Dec 16th 2022, 9:36 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Piff Poff
just filled the forms in this year and caught up, now paying yearly. We're all good.
How's things please Piff Poff ?
Old Dec 19th 2022, 4:29 am

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
How's things please Piff Poff ?
Bevs, thank you so much for asking. Things are not great. Dialysis so far has made him feel worse. Hoping things will start to improve. We have to be very careful with the activity levels on his non Dialysis days, we went fridge shopping yesterday and it's wiped him out today. Very little energy. Poor man.
Old Dec 19th 2022, 5:02 am
`

Bevs, thank you so much for asking. Things are not great. Dialysis so far has made him feel worse. Hoping things will start to improve. We have to be very careful with the activity levels on his non Dialysis days, we went fridge shopping yesterday and it's wiped him out today. Very little energy. Poor man.
Oh - Poo ! Mega mighty stinky poo.

Have 'they' said that is usual/ not usual.

So flaming well < rude word > to read this for you both. You need the biggest of monster hugs and more.

M x
Old Dec 19th 2022, 8:10 pm

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Oh - Poo ! Mega mighty stinky poo.

Have 'they' said that is usual/ not usual.

So flaming well < rude word > to read this for you both. You need the biggest of monster hugs and more.

M x
Different people have different experieexpe.they have reduced the amount of fluid they are taking from him and changed his meds. Hopefully that will help.

All hugs are gratefully received.
Old Dec 19th 2022, 9:04 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat142 has a reputation beyond repute

You & I don't know each other (& have never corresponded) but I would like to send you and your husband my best wishes. Aside of blindness (which I fear the most) kidney failure is another dread of mine. Good luck to you both.
Old Dec 19th 2022, 9:53 pm

Originally Posted by Expatrick
You & I don't know each other (& have never corresponded) but I would like to send you and your husband my best wishes. Aside of blindness (which I fear the most) kidney failure is another dread of mine. Good luck to you both.
Thank you very much.
Old Dec 19th 2022, 11:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond reputeJolly Good has a reputation beyond repute

Different people have different experieexpe.they have reduced the amount of fluid they are taking from him and changed his meds. Hopefully that will help.

Very true. To start with it can be trial and error to get to the right treatment plan.
Hang in there mate. And hugs sent
Old Dec 20th 2022, 8:49 am

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Hope this works out better for him.
Old Dec 20th 2022, 7:31 pm

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter
Hope this works out better for him.
Thank you.
Old Dec 20th 2022, 9:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

fulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond repute

I agree but if you are dying and could possibly prolong your life there are folks like me who have limited health insurance.
Old Dec 21st 2022, 2:12 am
`

Crikey ! He sounds like techno cyberman man with all that happening to him. Poor bloke.
Hear is hoping and wishing they get his balances right very quickly then. Neither of you need extra poo.

M
x
Old Dec 21st 2022, 6:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

fulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond reputefulwood has a reputation beyond repute

Piff Poff just read this and hope things are improving. I posted a response on this forum that seemed to make it all about me. Sorry. Don't even remember posting it. Look after yourself
Old Dec 21st 2022, 6:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

shelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond reputeshelley748 has a reputation beyond repute

sending PIFF POFF and Mr PIFF POFF healing and healthy wishes. It will take time for his body to adjust to the meds- take each day as it comes and don't overdo things.
Old Dec 22nd 2022, 1:07 am

Thank you so much for your thoughts and well wishes.

Merry Christmas all.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.