Reload this Page >

converting full AU to UK license

converting full AU to UK license

Old Mar 4th 2012, 10:25 pm
Forum Regular

warrigal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: converting full AU to UK license

Originally Posted by kiwibrit101
Yeah just apply for a copy of ya ozi license .....stash your original and surrender the new one!.....You lost in surfers remember? ....I was there...
I don't need to get a Uk or EU licence for 1 to 2 month period.

Swamps0n There is another topic that admin moved the posts to Driving in EU for travellers now
Old Mar 4th 2012, 11:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

roaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond reputeroaringmouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by swamps0n
Over the last couple days each time I got an email saying there'd been an update to the thread I found the postings getting a little off track, and thought maybe you deserved your own thread.. with respect : due to the topics tangential velocity from my original enquiry over the last couple of days I have lost track of where we are.
You're not alone in having your thread hijacked by warrigal about the same thing - looks like in another hijacked thread a lot of those posts were moved into a new thread, where this all should have been in the first place.

He managed to start his own thread about this kind of stuff in 2009.
Old Mar 4th 2012, 11:19 pm
Forum Regular

warrigal is an unknown quantity at this point

well that topic didn't explain much either Mouse
Old Mar 5th 2012, 5:01 am
Just Joined

swamps0n is an unknown quantity at this point

roaringmouse - I dont often say this.... but i did a big fat LOOOOL when I read your post. Thank you for staying true to the cause and toughing out the onslaught, regardless of the attempts to thwart a forward direction!

Warrigal - again, friend, my heartfelt best wishes that you find the answers to the questions you appear to have been struggling with for so many years now. I admire your perspicacity!
Old Mar 7th 2012, 5:48 pm
Robert

Kontiki is on a distinguished road

Warrigal

Attention tried to reply to your PM but it says you have blocked incoming messages. Let me know as I do have some help for you.

Robert