college courses in the uk

Old Mar 25th 2014, 4:46 am
Forum Regular

uk_sweetie has much to be proud ofuk_sweetie has much to be proud ofuk_sweetie has much to be proud ofuk_sweetie has much to be proud ofuk_sweetie has much to be proud ofuk_sweetie has much to be proud ofuk_sweetie has much to be proud ofuk_sweetie has much to be proud ofuk_sweetie has much to be proud ofuk_sweetie has much to be proud ofuk_sweetie has much to be proud of
Default college courses in the uk

One of the main reasons my husband is so reluctant to move to the uk is him having to find a new job. He works for a company in detroit that deal in pneumatic air tools, now while there are many pneumatic tool companies around the area we would live in the uk, he is convinced they will not do the same as his company! I have suggested that maybe he could change his career and start something new. His reply is, exactly what else can i do. He has so much knowledge at electrical repairs etc.. so.. I thought maybe he could start a college course in being an electrician once we get over and situated.
My question is, could/would he be able to get help towards college tuition? I don't know where to start in finding any of this info out? Anybody have any knowledge in this area? Also how much and where would he attend these classes? I am going out of my way above and beyond to help him so he won't feel so scared and daunted by it all.

Thanks rach
Old Mar 25th 2014, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

bigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond reputebigglesworth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: college courses in the uk

What a supportive thing to do.
A good friend of mine retrained (mainly on the job) instaling alarms. He wishes he had done the extra course to get better qualified.

The UK has gone potty on c heckling and regulating stuff. Bad news for homeowners. Excellent news for technicians.

Check out http://www.niceic.com/

Nearly every thing any one wants to do I the UK has to be checked, and it costs a for tune.

Worth looking at anyway.

Best of luck