Christmas in the UK

Old Dec 6th 2011, 8:11 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Christmas in the UK

I noticed most of the other parts of the forum have Christmas things going on but not much on here, and I know not everybody has made it back yet, so I thought it would be nice to have some lighthearted Christmas cheer.

OK this is not actually filmed IN the UK per se, but this is very much what I missed living in Australia, kind of like this humour and fun take on life, just this whole British Christmas feel I suppose, anybody got any favourites?

Last edited by Beedubya; Dec 6th 2011 at 9:24 am.
Old Dec 6th 2011, 8:26 am
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Christmas in the UK

Old Dec 6th 2011, 8:38 am
Home Sweet Home

Old Dec 6th 2011, 9:23 am
Home Sweet Home

Old Dec 6th 2011, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Back home now in my home town in England U.K. after 36 years in U.S. now retired and loving it,
jasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Beedubya
Barb, good Idea of yours posting all these song vids from U-TUBE, we all need cheering up, after all its the Christmas season I feel tickled pink,
Old Dec 6th 2011, 3:12 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

I love that HMS Ocean one, brilliant.
Old Dec 6th 2011, 5:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

jemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to beholdjemima55 is a splendid one to behold

It made me cry! Laughter and sadness.
Old Dec 6th 2011, 5:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

janeyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond reputejaneyk has a reputation beyond repute

you can not beat British humour we were in Canada in July and I was raving about Dawn French to my FIL he had never heard of her although British he has lived in Canada for 20 years what a shame to miss such good and quality fun!
Old Dec 6th 2011, 10:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Back home now in my home town in England U.K. after 36 years in U.S. now retired and loving it,
jasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond reputejasper123 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Barb,
that HMS OCEAN vid is famous now, it was on the telly 10pm news tonight,
and yes it is very good and funny too
Old Dec 6th 2011, 10:55 pm
ble
Forum Regular

ble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud of

I haven't been on here for months and months, things like devasting earthquakes and brand new babies seem to have taken up my time here in NZ.
But I find that this time of year is the worst for me.
Christmas here isn't the same.

But just want to say that that has put a fantastic smile on my face.
Thanks so much
Old Dec 7th 2011, 4:46 pm
Home Sweet Home

Originally Posted by janeyk
you can not beat British humour we were in Canada in July and I was raving about Dawn French to my FIL he had never heard of her although British he has lived in Canada for 20 years what a shame to miss such good and quality fun!
Life is so dull without British comedy.
Old Dec 7th 2011, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

ZWogan is an unknown quantity at this point

I want to go home!!!!
Old Dec 7th 2011, 9:24 pm
Home Sweet Home

Originally Posted by ZWogan
I want to go home!!!!
Hey you only just got there according to your signature!!
Old Dec 7th 2011, 10:28 pm
ble
Forum Regular

ble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud ofble has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ZWogan I want to go home!!!!

Nothing like Christmas for bringing on the homesickness!
Old Dec 8th 2011, 12:27 am
Forum Regular

ZWogan is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah only got here in August and I think I have questioned the decision every single day. I know that there is probably so much more opportunity here for my little girl growing up but I guess I have to be sure too right some days I love it and other days I hate it. I want to have the history with people that I have always had and for it to feel comfortable at the minute it just feels awkward and uncomfortable I just honestly do not know what to do for the best

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.