Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Checklist for moving back to UK from OZ?

Checklist for moving back to UK from OZ?

Old Nov 23rd 2007, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

lucy71 has much to be proud oflucy71 has much to be proud oflucy71 has much to be proud oflucy71 has much to be proud oflucy71 has much to be proud oflucy71 has much to be proud oflucy71 has much to be proud oflucy71 has much to be proud oflucy71 has much to be proud oflucy71 has much to be proud oflucy71 has much to be proud of
Default Checklist for moving back to UK from OZ?

Hi

I've had a good search but still couldn't find it, does anyone know of a good link to a checklist for moving back to UK from OZ?

There are plenty for the other way round!

cheers
Old Dec 30th 2007, 10:34 pm
KLF
What Time is Love

KLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to beholdKLF is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Checklist for moving back to UK from OZ?

Originally Posted by lucy71
Hi

I've had a good search but still couldn't find it, does anyone know of a good link to a checklist for moving back to UK from OZ?

There are plenty for the other way round!

cheers
Look at the two 'read me' threads at the top of the forum, page 1. They're a good start.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=267933

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=313047