Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

chasing the dream creates superficial happiness

Wikiposts

chasing the dream creates superficial happiness

Old Jul 23rd 2007, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

Shivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: chasing the dream creates superficial happiness

Originally Posted by Big Pete
No its someone who cant see what the problem is ?
I didn't either until I left. I didn't get remotely homesick when I lived in Spain. It wasn't until I was in the US that I really started to miss it.
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 9:04 am
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
haha dunno what's going on in your head today BP but this is the MBTTUK forum and you are planning on leaving and so hardly the one to give sound advice eh
Well yes i think i am qualified , reasons like hate the heat hate the way the country is run and the people etc etc, i can understand but just for family and friends nahh sorry cant get me head round that one

Not in this day and age anyways
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 9:05 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Well yes i think i am qualified , reasons like hate the heat hate the way the country is run and the people etc etc, i can understand but just for family and friends nahh sorry cant get me head round that one

have you ever lived more than a couple of hours away from the uk?
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 9:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not going back for family reason's, we are not too close at all.
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

Shivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond reputeShivster has a reputation beyond repute

It's like the armchair experts that always think they can get England to win the World Cup if they were the manager.
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 9:09 am

dreamcatcher is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=billybaxter;5095718]i wish i'd seen it earlier.

Billy Baxter, forgot to say welcome to the forum hope you will keep us posted
there are lots of people on here going through what you are going through,so you can help eachother.
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

have you ever lived more than a couple of hours away from the uk?
Nope i am stuck in this crap hole ,

Been away lots of times but never fully moved and always hate it as soon as i get off the plane !!

Was ok years ago but the the country wasnt so bad then but nowdays ohhh well dont start me on that
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Stop taking the piss. Its too early in the day for wind up merchants

If you really do think that way, then i hope 40yrs from now when you are crying into your urine bottle in a retirement home, and no bugger gives a damn about you, you'll remember your own words.
You get back what you put in.
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 9:10 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Shivster
It's like the armchair experts that always think they can get England to win the World Cup if they were the manager.
We will never win the world cup
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 9:11 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
then i hope 40yrs from now when you are crying into your urine bottle in a retirement home, and no bugger gives a damn about you, you'll remember your own words.
A karma worthy post if ever I've read one!
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 9:12 am
Banned

Stop taking the piss. Its too early in the day for wind up merchants

If you really do think that way, then i hope 40yrs from now when you are crying into your urine bottle in a retirement home, and no bugger gives a damn about you, you'll remember your own words.
I will be dead in 40 years , and no bugger gives a damn anyways if they tell the truth i bet . so thats a silly post if you dont mind me saying

hmmm and i forgot what words i put now ..
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 9:13 am
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Nope i am stuck in this crap hole ,

(
well then you really don't have a clue...end of story.
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 9:18 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

I will be dead in 40 years , and no bugger gives a damn anyways if they tell the truth i bet . so thats a silly post if you dont mind me saying

hmmm and i forgot what words i put now ..
"and no bugger gives a damn anyways if they tell the truth i bet "

Geeeez... i can't imagine why they'd think like that about you
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 9:37 am
Banned

"and no bugger gives a damn anyways if they tell the truth i bet "

Geeeez... i can't imagine why they'd think like that about you
Well same will apply to you i bet , i always remember my dad rest his soul he told me once . he said " Pete remember this ! keep your friends close and your enemies closer !" i said what you mean Dad ? he said " because it will be who you think are your friends who will drop you like a brick if it suits them "

And he is right , so dont rest your faith in friends ..
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 9:37 am
Banned

well then you really don't have a clue...end of story.
I have a few clues , indeed i have cracked the case

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.