Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Canadian Banks that will let me open a UK Bank Account

Canadian Banks that will let me open a UK Bank Account

Old Jan 23rd 2018, 9:00 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Canadian Banks that will let me open a UK Bank Account

Originally Posted by Benson55
Try Barclays wealth management site. If you put 25,000PDS in and can be in Jersey or London or Isle of Man they will help you.
Ach. You don't have to be resident in those places or to ever go to there. I had a Barclays Wealth account while resident in Canada several years ago. I used it to park a Sterling inheritance which I didn't then need

From Canada you just need to report the account on a T1135.