Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

British cops help bust American scumbag

Wikiposts

British cops help bust American scumbag

Old Jun 29th 2009, 12:24 am

penguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond repute
Default British cops help bust American scumbag

Mother was webcasting sexual assaults on her kids to a nonce in the UK. British cops got the UK pervert, but stayed on duty all night to help bust the mother in the US and rescue the kids.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,526462,00.html
Old Jun 29th 2009, 1:12 am
Gotta have more cowbell

HoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond reputeHoosierDaddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British cops help bust American scumbag

That's one of the oldest 30 year olds I think I've ever seen. Hope she gets what's coming to her.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 1:58 am
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

Thats what crack and (or) meth does to you (Possibly)
Old Jun 29th 2009, 3:31 am

penguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond reputepenguinsix has a reputation beyond repute

Faces of Meth

http://www.drugfree.org/Portal/DrugI...s/photo_9.html
http://www.drugfree.org/Portal/DrugI...s/photo_8.html
Old Jun 29th 2009, 2:07 pm
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute

it actually took me til the second picture to realise that they where the same person! scary!
back to the children, still! who could someone do that? poor children, and will end up, in care! ready for round two, not knowing what real parental love is, when they are young adults! and the system spits them out without backup!
And by parental, I mean some one who is a constant, throughout their life, whether a brother/sister, grandparent, aunts, uncles, friends of family, ect.
I would also like to point out, I have in my old job meet the most amazing people who work in child care/adult forensic care, who have been in their jobs for 20, 30 years and care a lot about their charges, using days off to support the people and even after retirement or on the leaving of a charge, kept in touch, but it is a the end of the day shift work.
I hope she and the children can be helped, they are so young maybe they will be adopted and not remember? but imagine when they reach 18 and investigate their real family???
Old Jun 29th 2009, 7:08 pm
The Kwisatz Haderach

Mummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond reputeMummy in the foothills has a reputation beyond repute

Adoptive families are "real" families.
We are hardly fake or plastic.
It's a terible situation for the kids, I hope they get the help they need an a loving home.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 8:38 pm
And YOU'RE paying for it!

lapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond reputelapin_windstar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by made of kent
and the system spits them out without backup!
The younger they are, the more likely they are to be adopted, and their adoptive parents won't kick them out aged 18+1 day (well, not any more or less than any other kid!).
Old Jun 30th 2009, 5:50 am
Diamond Geezer

Ridski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond reputeRidski has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Maine eradicated all the witches back in the 17th century?
Old Jun 30th 2009, 6:49 am
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ridski
I thought Maine eradicated all the witches back in the 17th century?
Evil never dies.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 3:05 pm
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lapin_windstar
The younger they are, the more likely they are to be adopted, and their adoptive parents won't kick them out aged 18+1 day (well, not any more or less than any other kid!).
I was referring to Social care, not adoptive care at that point. but get your point.
I apologize for using the term "real parent" what I meant was biological parent, I only know two adopted people that I know of, one refers to his BL parents as "the bastards that spawned me",and his mum as his real mum and his dad worse than he referred to his BL parents! and the other has always known his dad and refers to him as my real dad, and his parents as my proper mum and dad, so I was not really knowing what to say at that point! but I realise this has caused offence when I didn't mean to, I am sorry.