Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Britain's Got The Pop Factor (Peter Kay)

Britain's Got The Pop Factor (Peter Kay)

Old Oct 21st 2008, 3:41 am
Account Closed

crystal23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Britain's Got The Pop Factor (Peter Kay)

I've just come across this.

Question for those back home - was it a programme in the UK? Just seen some clips on YouTube - Absolutely brilliant - well worth a look.

If you don't like Peter Kay don't bother watching - you won't get it
Old Oct 21st 2008, 6:11 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Britain's Got The Pop Factor (Peter Kay)

Originally Posted by crystal23
I've just come across this.

Question for those back home - was it a programme in the UK? Just seen some clips on YouTube - Absolutely brilliant - well worth a look.

If you don't like Peter Kay don't bother watching - you won't get it
I have downloaded it. I am quite happy to load to DVD if you would like it.
Old Oct 21st 2008, 6:17 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by northernbird

Oh brill. Thanks for that C. So is it a series or a one off programme? Gotta rush off now. Will speak later Cheers.
Old Oct 21st 2008, 6:19 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crystal23
Oh brill. Thanks for that C. So is it a series or a one off programme? Gotta rush off now. Will speak later Cheers.
As far as I am aware it was a one off show.
Old Oct 21st 2008, 8:11 am
Account Closed

As far as I am aware it was a one off show.
Thanks. Just pmd you
Old Oct 21st 2008, 8:15 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Turn big light off
Old Oct 21st 2008, 11:34 am
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Yes it was a one off show - but the 'winning single' has been released for real here in the UK (juts like they do with the winner of the X Factor) and they are hoping 'Geraldine' will get to no. 1 in the charts with it!!

Classic Kay!
Old Oct 25th 2008, 12:32 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I saw a short clip on Youtube and it was fantastic.

Old Oct 26th 2008, 8:14 pm
Yorkshire Lass

meljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I saw a short clip on Youtube and it was fantastic.

Watched it last night, really enjoyed it.

Peter Kay is fab in a frock!
Old Oct 26th 2008, 9:33 pm
Greetings Traveller

JustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to allJustBecause is a name known to all

We watched it last night after downloading & laughed so much we nearly woke the baby. Excellent stuff
Old Oct 26th 2008, 11:05 pm
Just Joined

WelshDoll will become famous soon enoughWelshDoll will become famous soon enough

Hi, I missed the programme as I was on an overnight flight home but I think it took up most of Channel 4's sunday evening schedule on the 12th October. I was reading the MEN on my flight back where there was a rumour that he was filming a follow up in Manchester as he was spotted 'made up' with a black eye. If you thought it was funny (I love Peter Kay's stuff) have a look at Victoria Derbyshire's page on the BBC Fivelive t'interwebsite; there is a clip there of her interview with Geraldine and its funny, especially the reference to 'choking on glitter'.
I think the song was co written with Gary Barlow, class.
Old Oct 26th 2008, 11:07 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JustBecause
We watched it last night after downloading & laughed so much we nearly woke the baby. Excellent stuff
I dont think I have enough bandwidth on my broadband package to download it.

They have blocked youtube at work so I cant see the clips either.
Old Oct 29th 2008, 1:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

tillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to beholdtillysmum is a splendid one to behold

just to confirm guys that there will be a follow up near xmas and also he is doing or should I say Geraldine is releasing a xmas single. Peter Kay was on Key103 radio last week.

Oh how lovely it is to be back where you understand the humour