Bournemouth anyone?

Old Mar 2nd 2017, 12:02 am
Just Joined

Nicolamichelle is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bournemouth anyone?

Any persons here have information about settling in Bournemouth.
Old Mar 2nd 2017, 5:06 am
BE Forum Addict

rebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bournemouth anyone?

Originally Posted by Nicolamichelle
What info are you looking for? I live a few miles outside of bournemouth- if you look back over my previous posts, you might find some details in previous threads where I have commented about the area 😊
Old Mar 2nd 2017, 7:08 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

I lived there for 2 years, are you looking at Bournemouth itself or the area, family or single person, what sort of lifestyle do you want?
Old Mar 2nd 2017, 1:09 pm
Just Joined

I was looking at Bournemouth, but also Poole or Weymouth though the closer to London the better. I am 44 recently divorced after 25 yrs, so looking for a complete change. I want to be able to have a walk to the sea but I still enjoy a good night out.
Old Mar 2nd 2017, 1:58 pm
Just Joined

I just want to go and start over, have fam in Watford so don't want to be too far from them though, but enough..lol
Old Mar 2nd 2017, 6:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

rebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond reputerebs has a reputation beyond repute

I was looking at Bournemouth, but also Poole or Weymouth though the closer to London the better. I am 44 recently divorced after 25 yrs, so looking for a complete change. I want to be able to have a walk to the sea but I still enjoy a good night out.
Maybe take a look at Southbourne - I think you can still be quite near to the sea in an affordable way and it's a very popular area.

What about work?
Old Mar 2nd 2017, 7:13 pm
Just Joined

I'm retired. I have kids in the US so I liked that area as well for the relative closeness to Gatwick, not really Heathrow but mum can pick up from there. I won't have a car. Thanks Rebs.
Old Mar 2nd 2017, 7:46 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Aaahhh!
Bournemouth

BEVS
Bournemouth born and bred .
Old Mar 2nd 2017, 7:59 pm
Just Joined

OMG Southbourne looks delicious, good rentals also.
Old Mar 5th 2017, 4:25 pm
Citizenship Nov 10 2016!!

nikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond reputenikki dreaming has a reputation beyond repute

Grew up in Bournemouth before moving to Canada 8 years ago, lived in Ferndown, southbourne, Ensbury Park and Bransgore, all outskirt towns of Bournemouth, it's a great place !
Old Mar 5th 2017, 4:32 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nikki dreaming
Grew up in Bournemouth before moving to Canada 8 years ago, lived in Ferndown, southbourne, Ensbury Park and Bransgore, all outskirt towns of Bournemouth, it's a great place !
Ferndown is very nice, good links to Bournemouth and to Ringwood and the New Forest, not a huge shopping centre, but a big Tesco and lots of little shops. Excellent Health Center. Boscombe is also noce, very good links to Bournemouth and has been modernised a lot recently, good shopping centre and a 2x weekly market, it's old reputation of drug problems is in the past and the town has well and truly cleaned it's act up with the previous bad areas modernised and sorted out., on the coast with a pier and nice gardens.
Old Mar 5th 2017, 8:03 pm
`

OMG Southbourne looks delicious, good rentals also.
Don't say that. I left there for New Zealand.
Old Mar 5th 2017, 8:06 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by BEVS
Don't say that. I left there for New Zealand.
Isn't that when it really began to get better???

Last edited by mikelincs; Mar 5th 2017 at 8:15 pm.
Old Mar 5th 2017, 8:12 pm
`

Originally Posted by mikelincs
Is't that when it really began to get better???
You are probably right.
We enjoyed lowering the tone.
Old Feb 21st 2018, 1:23 am
Forum Regular

Benson55 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have visited the town a few time sin the past and loved it. The countryside, the beaches, milder weather on the south coast...Property is not cheap though!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.