The Boards gone up!

Old Apr 16th 2008, 6:56 am
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of
Default The Boards gone up!

Well, the whole street will know that we are now legging it back to the UK as soon as the house is sold. We are hoping to leave early August and my OH is either glued to the financial programmes watching the money rates or packing boxes like theres no tomorrow. We have our first open house on saturday which I'm not totally enamoured with, I dont like the idea of people walking round on their own, but when in Rome... cant wait till its sold so I can stop walking round with a broom tied to my bum, sweeping the floor behind me. My agent even recommended I clean the oven because people look in there, so I have - and it isn't even Xmas!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 7:23 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: The Boards gone up!

Originally Posted by kizbut1
Well, the whole street will know that we are now legging it back to the UK as soon as the house is sold. We are hoping to leave early August and my OH is either glued to the financial programmes watching the money rates or packing boxes like theres no tomorrow. We have our first open house on saturday which I'm not totally enamoured with, I dont like the idea of people walking round on their own, but when in Rome... cant wait till its sold so I can stop walking round with a broom tied to my bum, sweeping the floor behind me. My agent even recommended I clean the oven because people look in there, so I have - and it isn't even Xmas!
Some knobhead booted my for sale down last night then drove off at high speed.

Crazy daft kids.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

jojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations! It will come round incredibly quickly, believe me! One minute you've got ages, then you're talking days....We've got 5 more days here, off next Tuesday.

Just thought I'd get that in quick before Sarah (Horrigans) or Jumbo Celcius get in!!!!

Old Apr 16th 2008, 8:40 am
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of

we've had trouble with the neighbours kids - the girl tried her hand at bullying my two - so if it goes missing./gets kicked down/drawn on, I'll know who it is, her dads not talking to us since we complained about her behaviour so I may have to wait for her down a dark alley
Like the bear avatar, but preferred the pixie you had last time, I spent ages trying to work out how they'd made the piccie. Bring back the Pixie!!

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz
Some knobhead booted my for sale down last night then drove off at high speed.

Crazy daft kids.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Fingers crossed for a quick offer so you only have to do the open house thing once! Got the bread and coffee ready? Oh and dont forget to plant a statue of St Joseph out by the mail box!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:48 am
BE Enthusiast

St Joseph? Why St Joseph? OH has gone and packed the ruddy breadmaker so it may have to be coffee, or a vanilla room spray?

Originally Posted by quoll
Fingers crossed for a quick offer so you only have to do the open house thing once! Got the bread and coffee ready? Oh and dont forget to plant a statue of St Joseph out by the mail box!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:51 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope you have better lcuk that me n Nu Shooz are having. Sodding property market is a pain over here.

I've got a viewing tomorrow arvo at 4.15, they didn't want to wait for the home open on Sunday, so fingers crossed. I bet they don't turn up
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:51 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by jojosan
Congratulations! It will come round incredibly quickly, believe me! One minute you've got ages, then you're talking days....We've got 5 more days here, off next Tuesday.

Just thought I'd get that in quick before Sarah (Horrigans) or Jumbo Celcius get in!!!!

Oh hush will you woman
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

St Joseph? Why St Joseph? OH has gone and packed the ruddy breadmaker so it may have to be coffee, or a vanilla room spray?
St Joseph the new estate agent!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TraceyW
Hope you have better lcuk that me n Nu Shooz are having. Sodding property market is a pain over here.

I've got a viewing tomorrow arvo at 4.15, they didn't want to wait for the home open on Sunday, so fingers crossed. I bet they don't turn up
Best of luck for tomorrow, not waiting till Sunday for the open house could be a good sign
Old Apr 16th 2008, 10:10 am
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry T - the housing market here is looking good for you - buyers market, house prices going down, and with the price of the £ against the Oz dollar you should be laughing.

Sending positive thoughts for a speedy sale at your endxx
Old Apr 16th 2008, 10:18 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Don't you dare leave me here alone

Good luck !!!!
Old Apr 16th 2008, 10:19 am
Account Closed

Best of luck for tomorrow, not waiting till Sunday for the open house could be a good sign

Thanks I hope it is a good sign, but I won't hold my breath!! Good luck for you too. Hope it sells really quickly.

Originally Posted by pommybird
Don't worry T - the housing market here is looking good for you - buyers market, house prices going down, and with the price of the £ against the Oz dollar you should be laughing.

Sending positive thoughts for a speedy sale at your endxx
Oh sweetie, thanks to you too I just can't bear the thought, after four years being trapped here because of uni, as soon as I'm able to leave I won't be able to because of the house. I go into the blackest of saddies I really do at the thought of not getting out of here.

I even told OH last night that I'd be prepared to go home with a lot less cash than we'd hoped, just get me the hell out of here! I'd rather be in the UK struggling financially, that stuck here struggling emotionally.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

jojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond reputejojosan has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck to Nu-Shooz and TraceyW!! Your houses will sell, I feel it in my water! (Or do I just need to pop out of the room briefly)

Good luck to everyone selling their houses - positive vibes to you all - so you can get back to the home you want.
Old Apr 16th 2008, 3:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

chicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond reputechicagojlo has a reputation beyond repute

Just put a whole unsliced loaf in the oven for a bit, switch the oven off in time for it to be cool enough to handle but leave the bread inside still, just chuck it out before they turn up. Just make sure it doesn't burn!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.