blood test done

Old Apr 9th 2005, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

psb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond repute
Default blood test done

pets had their blood test the other day.....already been chipped and rabies shot a month ago.....now I belive their blood test gets sent to Kansas......6 months and counting........yihhhhaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Apr 9th 2005, 1:50 pm
Merlot

Default Re: blood test done

Originally Posted by psb182
pets had their blood test the other day.....already been chipped and rabies shot a month ago.....now I belive their blood test gets sent to Kansas......6 months and counting........yihhhhaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Great news, keep the Forum posted.

M

Old Apr 9th 2005, 6:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

ladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond reputeladylisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by psb182
Great news, so your still determined then. What do your family back in the UK think about you going back?

My dog has her blood drawn on Wednesday and I cannot wait, hubbys job looks a little iffy and we just want to get the 6 months out of the way.
Old Apr 9th 2005, 7:41 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ladylisa
Great news, so your still determined then. What do your family back in the UK think about you going back?

My dog has her blood drawn on Wednesday and I cannot wait, hubbys job looks a little iffy and we just want to get the 6 months out of the way.
If someone is not sure when they might be returning to the UK, do you know if you can get the 6-month process out of the way and remain "eligible" for the Pet Passport thing for a while after that, or do you eventually end up in a situation where you have to go back to square one and re-start the whole 6-month process?
Old Apr 9th 2005, 7:59 pm
Home at last

callé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond reputecallé has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dunroving
If someone is not sure when they might be returning to the UK, do you know if you can get the 6-month process out of the way and remain "eligible" for the Pet Passport thing for a while after that, or do you eventually end up in a situation where you have to go back to square one and re-start the whole 6-month process?
Hi Dunroving. Someone correct me if i'm wrong, but I think its good for four months initially then even if the four months passes you just have to make sure you get any boosters done when due and make sure you get paperwork fiiled out again by vet.
Old Apr 9th 2005, 10:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

psb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond reputepsb182 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ladylisa

not many of em know about it yet :scared: :scared: ......we got 6 months to tell them.......I just want the 6 months gone myself.....oct 7th is the earliest the pets can get in so we just have to be patient