Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Barbados to Yorkshire, don't ask how

Barbados to Yorkshire, don't ask how

Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

AlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of light
Default Barbados to Yorkshire, don't ask how

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
You know I don't dwell on threads but this one was intriguing, maybe they are still there at the Airport
Well at least it was BARBADOS, I wouldn't mind being stranded there (as long as I was in a nice hotel )
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:08 pm

Poppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond reputePoppy girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: conditional permanent resident has trouble at airport

Originally Posted by AlienUk
Well at least it was BARBADOS, I wouldn't mind being stranded there (as long as I was in a nice hotel )
Yes all expenses paid by the local goverment
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

AlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of lightAlienUk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Poppy girl
Yes all expenses paid by the local goverment
hmmmm....somehow I think THAT would be wishful thinking lol!!!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:20 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AlienUk

Sandy Lane.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:24 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Sandy Lane.
have you stayed there?

when we were in the uk every feb we'd go for 10 days staying at the tamarind cove on the west coast
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:25 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
I see that the OP's user profile shows that they haven't been logged in here since 14th Feb.
hi ozzi....i want to know what happend after reading the thread through...it would be helpful to others if peeps gave updates and hopefully the OP will do just that in due course.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:26 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TruBrit
have you stayed there?

when we were in the uk every feb we'd go for 10 days staying at the tamarind cove on the west coast
We had lunch there at Christmas.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

hi ozzi....i want to know what happend after reading the thread through...it would be helpful to others if peeps gave updates and hopefully the OP will do just that in due course.
Me too! I only know when they were last on here by their profile.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:27 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Perhaps you should call her Ozzio.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:29 pm
Account Closed

We had lunch there at Christmas.
oh ok a stop off on your cruise...we used to see the cruise ships come in from our balcony, looked lovely of an evening all lit up.......lovely island barbados
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry - I have to spread!!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:30 pm
Account Closed

must remember that
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

must remember that
OK Tru-o
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:33 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

OK Tru-o
I was just gonna say that...but without the hyphen. I'd be Jerseyo.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:34 pm
Account Closed

OK Tru-o
kind of has a ring to it you knowo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.