Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Australia-UK removal companies

Australia-UK removal companies

Old Mar 25th 2009, 5:45 am
mers

mers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nicemers is just really nice
Default Australia-UK removal companies

Hi, can anyone recommend any removal/shipping companies to move from Adelaide to UK. Any information and good or bad experiences greatly appreciated.
Thanks Andy
Old Mar 25th 2009, 2:11 pm
Forum Regular

remmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really nice
Default Re: Australia-UK removal companies

Originally Posted by mers
Hi, can anyone recommend any removal/shipping companies to move from Adelaide to UK. Any information and good or bad experiences greatly appreciated.
Thanks Andy
Hi Andy

We have just had OSS and Movements International in to quote.

MI were more expensive and OSS unloaded us when we arrived in the Gold Coast a few years ago and were good. John Mason's packed us up in the UK.

I have heard of other companies through another thread (April 2006 so the prices would be a bit different now) Chess, Allied Pickfords and quite a few others. Someone did a great detailed post with the prices.

Hope this was helpful.
:-)
Old Mar 25th 2009, 2:25 pm
Forum Regular

remmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really niceremmie1 is just really nice

Originally Posted by remmie1
Hi Andy

We have just had OSS and Movements International in to quote.

MI were more expensive and OSS unloaded us when we arrived in the Gold Coast a few years ago and were good. John Mason's packed us up in the UK.

I have heard of other companies through another thread (April 2006 so the prices would be a bit different now) Chess, Allied Pickfords and quite a few others. Someone did a great detailed post with the prices.

Hope this was helpful.
Here is the link I was thinking of:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...lied+pickfords

Old Mar 25th 2009, 2:30 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

The best quote we had this week was from Chess, so we are going with them.
Old Mar 25th 2009, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

Millie11 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mers
Thanks Andy
We moved with Kent and they were great. I had 6 quotes and had two quotes that were better but overall Kent won.