Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Anyone flying Auck to Heathrow 29th Jan

Wikiposts

Anyone flying Auck to Heathrow 29th Jan

Old Jan 7th 2011, 7:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

dontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone flying Auck to Heathrow 29th Jan

Originally Posted by Beedubya
Blimey Don, the rent is a bit pricey!! But thanks for thinking of me.
Barb, That is the ASKING price - you would of course, make them an offer. (Depends on how long it is on the market.) - It would be ideal, as it is in a very respectable quiet spot, but within walking distance of all the shops, in town.

Was getting £600 for ours, but it is 4 bed, detached, with garage, of course take care .love dontheturner
Old Jan 7th 2011, 7:32 pm
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dontheturner
Barb, That is the ASKING price - you would of course, make them an offer. (Depends on how long it is on the market.) - It would be ideal, as it is in a very respectable quiet spot, but within walking distance of all the shops, in town.

Was getting £600 for ours, but it is 4 bed, detached, with garage, of course take care .love dontheturner
Was thinking more along the lines of a 1 bedroom flat.
Old Jan 7th 2011, 7:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

dontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud ofdontheturner has much to be proud of

Was thinking more along the lines of a 1 bedroom flat.
Hi Barb, again , in that case, there is one, right behind the shops, of the main street, and that is £400 pcm. See - i am a mine of information, for a nice damsel! www.Martin & Co, have it on offer. Don
Old Jan 7th 2011, 7:36 pm
Home Sweet Home

Beedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond reputeBeedubya has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Barb, again , in that case, there is one, right behind the shops, of the main street, and that is £400 pcm. See - i am a mine of information, for a nice damsel! Don
Can you find me on in Chertsey, Surrey please kind sir??
Old Jan 7th 2011, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

We shall seek for you. Don
Old Jan 7th 2011, 7:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hello Barb, Chertsey, is a very upmarket spot, and you will have difficulty, in finding something in a lower price range, and you may have to resort, to rooms, in a shared house? but will check further for you. Don
Old Jan 7th 2011, 8:02 pm
Home Sweet Home

Hello Barb, Chertsey, is a very upmarket spot, and you will have difficulty, in finding something in a lower price range, and you may have to resort, to rooms, in a shared house? but will check further for you. Don
Oh you know me, always upmarket.
Old Jan 7th 2011, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Oh you know me, always upmarket.
Well Not impossible. Here is one:

1 bed Flat For Rent Bridge Wharf Chertsey Surrey KT16 £495, Newly built. Best I can do. love don
Old Jan 7th 2011, 10:10 pm
Home Sweet Home

Well Not impossible. Here is one:

1 bed Flat For Rent Bridge Wharf Chertsey Surrey KT16 £495, Newly built. Best I can do. love don
Thanks Don