Another week down

Old Dec 5th 2013, 7:52 pm
Forum Regular

Choccie has a reputation beyond reputeChoccie has a reputation beyond reputeChoccie has a reputation beyond reputeChoccie has a reputation beyond reputeChoccie has a reputation beyond reputeChoccie has a reputation beyond reputeChoccie has a reputation beyond reputeChoccie has a reputation beyond reputeChoccie has a reputation beyond reputeChoccie has a reputation beyond reputeChoccie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Another week down

Well another week has passed and things seem to be progressing smoothly - just hope it lasts!

We've sold more stuff this week and I've been busy applying for jobs. I've been offered an interview at a school where I applied for a post but wasn't shortlisted as they needed to see me with a group. Not offered a position but at least will be an experience of the interview style and may get me something. So having sleepless nights about what questions might be asked and trying to formulate some intelligent sounding answers.! An agency that contacted me has sent me though lots of sample questions so that too has been really helpful.

Going to visit the dogs holiday destination at the weekend (not calling it kennels as makes me feel too guilty!)

How is everyone else on limited time getting along?
Old Dec 6th 2013, 12:31 am
Looking for my marbles.

pippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another week down

Hi Choccie. Nice to hear things are progressing nicely for you. From your post I get the feeling that you are not panicking and are pretty relaxed about the whole thing. I feel the same.

Ive had my moments though.

I have not got much to get rid of because I didnt bring much to NZ with me. Its been hard choosing xmas presents for the little one because I dont want to have to ship loads back home. Alot of stuff she can put in her suitcase. Im excited now.

Hope things carry on smoothly for you. Keep us all updated.
Old Dec 6th 2013, 1:54 am
Forum Regular

Choccie has a reputation beyond reputeChoccie has a reputation beyond reputeChoccie has a reputation beyond reputeChoccie has a reputation beyond reputeChoccie has a reputation beyond reputeChoccie has a reputation beyond reputeChoccie has a reputation beyond reputeChoccie has a reputation beyond reputeChoccie has a reputation beyond reputeChoccie has a reputation beyond reputeChoccie has a reputation beyond repute

I am actually feeling quite relaxed now - completely different to when house first sold!

I guess once it is inevitable I find it easier to just work my way through things and I do love a good clear out and organise.

Will still be hard to leave eldest daughter but she has her own plans and is very settled so that does it make it a bit easier.

Son seems to be looking forward to it too now (at the moment anyway) so that always helps.

Glad you are in a state of calm too - keep us posted.
Old Dec 6th 2013, 2:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

brits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond reputebrits1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Choccie
Well another week has passed and things seem to be progressing smoothly - just hope it lasts!

We've sold more stuff this week and I've been busy applying for jobs. I've been offered an interview at a school where I applied for a post but wasn't shortlisted as they needed to see me with a group. Not offered a position but at least will be an experience of the interview style and may get me something. So having sleepless nights about what questions might be asked and trying to formulate some intelligent sounding answers.! An agency that contacted me has sent me though lots of sample questions so that too has been really helpful.

Going to visit the dogs holiday destination at the weekend (not calling it kennels as makes me feel too guilty!)

How is everyone else on limited time getting along?
Great news about your interview its a shame you could not make it but there will be other opportunities for you when your home and settled. Try and relax whenever you get the time, our pet was fine in her Kennels (she was there for 6 weeks before flying home!!!!) I worried about her all the time (and when she arrived in Manchester she looked better than me lol) Take care and remember to LOOK AFTER YOURSELF as well.
Old Dec 6th 2013, 6:35 pm
Forum Regular

pixiewink has much to be proud ofpixiewink has much to be proud ofpixiewink has much to be proud ofpixiewink has much to be proud ofpixiewink has much to be proud ofpixiewink has much to be proud ofpixiewink has much to be proud ofpixiewink has much to be proud ofpixiewink has much to be proud ofpixiewink has much to be proud ofpixiewink has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Choccie
I am actually feeling quite relaxed now - completely different to when house first sold!

I guess once it is inevitable I find it easier to just work my way through things and I do love a good clear out and organise.

Will still be hard to leave eldest daughter but she has her own plans and is very settled so that does it make it a bit easier.

Son seems to be looking forward to it too now (at the moment anyway) so that always helps.

Glad you are in a state of calm too - keep us posted.
Glad things are panning out for you....sounds like the next chapter is about to begin....Good Luck
Old Dec 6th 2013, 9:01 pm
Looking for my marbles.

pippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond reputepippalonghorn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pixiewink
Glad things are panning out for you....sounds like the next chapter is about to begin....Good Luck
hi there my friend. Nice to see you back.