Wikiposts

An Ancient Brit

Old Aug 10th 2009, 9:32 pm
The Flying Anglo-Dutchman

Bikbergen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: An Ancient Brit

Originally Posted by Cape Blue
Anyone who quotes from the DM (unless in jest) really does themselves a huge disservice- basically you know the post is going to be poorly observed and lacking in context before you even read it.
I do read the daily mail sometimes, when i find a copy on the train home, just to have a laugh.......you can't take it seriously and I feel sorry for people who do take it seriously
Old Aug 10th 2009, 9:40 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: An Ancient Brit

Originally Posted by formula
It use to be free until this Labour government. The vote to make people pay for the English and Welsh universities, went through parliament with Blair using the Scottish MPs backing to get this passed.
The point is, that it was only free before to UK citizens and not to people from all around the world which nutgrove suggested.

The situation now, is largely in line with other EU countries where EU citizens largely pay one price and the rest considerably more.