Wikiposts

All happening

Old Oct 18th 2007, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute
Default All happening

Well a mile stone is fastly approaching!!! This weekend my daughter moves into her own place this bit is gonna be the hardest part of all!!! Just thinking about her going makes me feel really blimmin emotional!! I know shes nearly 18 and got her own life, car, boyfriend etc LOL but now it really is real that shes staying and we are going without her

To top it all off, I have had terrible colly wobbles and the thought of that flight scares the s.... out of me We are stopping over in Hong Kong for 5 nights staying at Disneyland Resort (kids are gonna have a big surprise)

Cant believe in 3 weeks we will be gone, OH has interviews that week we get back and one of my best mates is getting married on the saturday we return so its gonna to be all go....

Staying with Dad and then who knows we could end up anywhere, its all exciting and nerve racking at the same time, but I know deep down this is what we want to do, OH has become the man I used to know, not stressed and our marriage has become a lot better these last few months, which is great and the kids are a lot happier, so I know making this decision has been the right one....

Just thought Id share these little thoughts on a Friday with you all

BTW now going with Dog Tainers we got good deal two doggies and 14 nights stay here while we sort ourselves out door to door delivery $5,020 .....have spoken to a couple of people who used them and they were very happy....

Using Chess Removals they seem ok will let you know how we get on with them......

Kath
Old Oct 18th 2007, 5:41 pm

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: All happening

Thats came round so quick!! enjoy disneyland!!

All the best!
Old Oct 18th 2007, 6:21 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Now...where's that little green smilie thingo huh?? Am I bovvered? Do I look bovvered????

You must be so dreading L going this weekend, I really feel for you. BUT, she would probably be doing that in the UK anyway, she may not have lived close to you over there, who knows. Try to be brave....says me who will wail like a banshee when kids leave home!!

Hey guess what? I met a bloke yesterday who's a "Life Coach" and he reckons he's going to change my way of thinking to such an extent that I will be convinced Aus is the best place to live in the whole entire world!!!! He reckons it's all about having a positive mental attitude and with positive thinking anything is possible. Mmmmmm...wonder if I can think those extra two kilos off of my arse then?
Old Oct 18th 2007, 10:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham
Well a mile stone is fastly approaching!!! This weekend my daughter moves into her own place this bit is gonna be the hardest part of all!!! Just thinking about her going makes me feel really blimmin emotional!! I know shes nearly 18 and got her own life, car, boyfriend etc LOL but now it really is real that shes staying and we are going without her

To top it all off, I have had terrible colly wobbles and the thought of that flight scares the s.... out of me We are stopping over in Hong Kong for 5 nights staying at Disneyland Resort (kids are gonna have a big surprise)

Cant believe in 3 weeks we will be gone, OH has interviews that week we get back and one of my best mates is getting married on the saturday we return so its gonna to be all go....

Staying with Dad and then who knows we could end up anywhere, its all exciting and nerve racking at the same time, but I know deep down this is what we want to do, OH has become the man I used to know, not stressed and our marriage has become a lot better these last few months, which is great and the kids are a lot happier, so I know making this decision has been the right one....

Just thought Id share these little thoughts on a Friday with you all

BTW now going with Dog Tainers we got good deal two doggies and 14 nights stay here while we sort ourselves out door to door delivery $5,020 .....have spoken to a couple of people who used them and they were very happy....

Using Chess Removals they seem ok will let you know how we get on with them......

Kath
Good luck Kath with ALL OF IT!

Oh, I used Chess, everything got here but havent seen it yet

Tracey - pissed myself. Could do a roaring trade your man - hypnotising everyone who isnt convinced by over there. Should get him to have a go on Arkon - that'd be testing him to the max.
xxxxx
Old Oct 19th 2007, 5:13 am
BE Enthusiast

chance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond reputechance to be has a reputation beyond repute

Well a mile stone is fastly approaching!!!
Kath
Oooooooooooh......nearly there

THE VERY BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!!!!

And you better make sure you phone me when you're back.

And once your back in Blighty, I promise to organise the BE reunion as we have a good few of us now

In fact, anyone who could do a Sat or Sunday in, say mid Nov- Xmas time, PM me and lets see if logistically we can organise. By the look of where you all seem to be returning to, Im thinking East Anglia. Those too far away, welcome to stay.

C
Old Oct 19th 2007, 8:29 am
Life is more than a dream

LouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseD has a reputation beyond repute

Well a mile stone is fastly approaching!!!
Am thinking of you Kath and hope that it all goes well for you- your emotions must be running riot at the minute. It certainly isn't easy being a parent sometimes. Wish you lots of luck with the move
Old Oct 19th 2007, 10:00 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Best wishes to you all. Hope it all goes smoothly.

Autumn has well and truly set in now. Leaves are flying from the trees all in gorgeous arrays of colour and theres a definite chill in the air. I'm loving it. I'm sure you will too.
Old Oct 19th 2007, 2:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone!!

Tracey - positive thinking mmmmmI can see you giving him a good swipe I looked at the area you are thinking of going back to on rightmove the other day, there are some lovely houses on the market.....

Just waiting for L to come back from boyfriends so we can get her stuff together, you wanna see her blimmin rooom im sure somethings living in there

Not only have i got to help her, but I have got to start sorting my own stuff out and I cannot get motivated today, its only 10.30 and God do I need a Jim Beam and Coke

Chrissy - yes we deffo up for a meet up once back be great to see like minded people...

FFFF - yes I loved austumn in UK - wrapped up and walks along the beach with the dogs or in th forest (at least you know no blimmin snakes, joeys are gonna attack you)

Have a good weekend everyone

Kath