age and interview

Old Jan 26th 2004, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

ramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant futureramNagab has a brilliant future
Default age and interview

Hi All

my interview is coming soon . me and my wife a little bit worried about the age . she is 43 USC , me is 29 . do you have a similar situation . I hope to hear from the people who have a similar situation . in my case , my wife is elder 14 years
some people told me that INS find that if the man is eder then it is fine but wife is elder then something suspious.
we have a real marriage with many proofs. I hope to hear from you !!

thanks
Old Jan 26th 2004, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

GoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant futureGoodGirl_J has a brilliant future
Default Re: age and interview

Hi,
We've already had this discussion here before. There is a lot of people with age difference.....my hubby is 26 years older, by the way.

Relax and don't worry about this on your interview. They cannot deny anything based on the age difference you guys have. If your relationship is real, you've got nothing to worry about.

Good luck.
Old Jan 27th 2004, 11:12 am
Forum Regular

jg1012002 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: age and interview

Depends on the country you are from more than anything. Technically, age is not an issue. But it was for me (I'm 41 my husband is 31). He is from India, where it is not acceptable to marry older women, so they really gave us hell. They really look at the customs of the country were the spouse is from -- what is acceptable what is not acceptable.

Originally posted by ramNagab
Hi All

my interview is coming soon . me and my wife a little bit worried about the age . she is 43 USC , me is 29 . do you have a similar situation . I hope to hear from the people who have a similar situation . in my case , my wife is elder 14 years
some people told me that INS find that if the man is eder then it is fine but wife is elder then something suspious.
we have a real marriage with many proofs. I hope to hear from you !!

thanks