Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Advice needed please re British Citizenship

Advice needed please re British Citizenship

Old Jun 28th 2011, 5:20 pm
Just Joined

ayeshap is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Advice needed please re British Citizenship

Hello , please could you help me as im new to this page, and need to find out if my mother could apply for british citizenship ?
My Mother was born in India 22nd March 1948,
Her father was registered as a British National in the Somerset House-UK.
And lived in India when India was with the British raj.
She has proof of her grandparents and father,. birth certificate as British nationals.
Also that her father served in the British Army and fought the 1st world war for Great Britain.
Thank you
Old Jun 28th 2011, 6:06 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice needed please re British Citizenship

Originally Posted by ayeshap
Hello , please could you help me as im new to this page, and need to find out if my mother could apply for british citizenship ?
My Mother was born in India 22nd March 1948,
Her father was registered as a British National in the Somerset House-UK.
And lived in India when India was with the British raj.
She has proof of her grandparents and father,. birth certificate as British nationals.
Also that her father served in the British Army and fought the 1st world war for Great Britain.
Thank you
Hello and welcome to BE.

I have moved your post into a new thread in the Moving Back To The UK Forum. Someone will probably be along soon to help answer your question. Good luck.