advice

Old Dec 4th 2007, 8:18 am
Just Joined

bakarr is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile advice

Hi
i need advice on this matter,i meet my fiance five years now in a dateing sinte and we have been talking since then as we get to know each other more ever day since we meet on the site and we have desided to merrage.she is an america and we have desided to life our life together and she is now doing the I-129 petition for alien fiance for me to stay with her in the state .
what i need to know is that she only need to file the I-129F AND THE G-325A BIOGRAPHIC INFORMATION FORM ,and also do we need to write letter to the USCIS CONFIRMING THAT MERRAGE WILL COMMENCE WITHIN THE 90 DAYS PERIOD OF MY VISA WHICH WE INTEND TO DO WITHIN THAT PERION.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 10:27 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: advice

Originally Posted by bakarr
Hi
i need advice on this matter,i meet my fiance five years now in a dateing sinte and we have been talking since then as we get to know each other more ever day since we meet on the site and we have desided to merrage.she is an america and we have desided to life our life together and she is now doing the I-129 petition for alien fiance for me to stay with her in the state .
what i need to know is that she only need to file the I-129F AND THE G-325A BIOGRAPHIC INFORMATION FORM ,and also do we need to write letter to the USCIS CONFIRMING THAT MERRAGE WILL COMMENCE WITHIN THE 90 DAYS PERIOD OF MY VISA WHICH WE INTEND TO DO WITHIN THAT PERION.
Go to www.uscis.gov, Immigration Forms, I-129F. There you can download the form and the instructions. The instructions are very clear on what is needed to send along with the I-129F package. It will tell you all the forms you need and what backup documents you will need to send, and what type of photos and of whom. It's all there in the instructions. If your USC fiancee does not understand the instructions on the I-129F, you can help her figure it out. If you both are having trouble understanding, then you might consider using an attorney, because the I-129F is one of the easier forms to file. There are many more after that, with even more detailed instructions.

Try reading the instructions yourself, and if you still have questions, let us know.

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Dec 4th 2007, 10:33 am

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

what i need to know is that she only need to file the I-129F AND THE G-325A BIOGRAPHIC INFORMATION FORM
Yes, she will need those 2 forms, but not *only* those. She will also need some things from you.

and also do we need to write letter to the USCIS CONFIRMING THAT MERRAGE WILL COMMENCE WITHIN THE 90 DAYS PERIOD OF MY VISA WHICH WE INTEND TO DO WITHIN THAT PERION.
Yes, you both need to have such a letter. But that's not all. There is more. It's all in the instructions. By the way, it's not *within the 90 days period of your visa*. It's *within 90 days of your arrival on the K-1* Make sure you get the correct language on the letter.

You say you met 5 years ago on a dating site. Have you met in person within the past 2 years?

Rene
Old Dec 4th 2007, 12:57 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

i meet my fiance five years now in a dateing sinte and we have been talking since then as we get to know each other more ever day since we meet on the site and we have desided to merrage.
You *must* have met in person, face-to-face, at least once during the past 2 years (and you must be able to prove it) *before* your fiancee can file any papers.

Ian
Old Dec 4th 2007, 4:27 pm
Just Joined

Smile thanks

Originally Posted by ian-mstm
You *must* have met in person, face-to-face, at least once during the past 2 years (and you must be able to prove it) *before* your fiancee can file any papers.

Ian
Thanks for your advice,i appreciate you so much,upon this regards we have meet once and she is planning to visit me in febuary.and she is now trying to file , please advice us again dose she need to send any proof that we have meet when she is sending the fileing now or i need the prove during interview
Old Dec 4th 2007, 4:29 pm

Default Re: thanks

please advice us again dose she need to send any proof that we have meet when she is sending the fileing now or i need the prove during interview
BOTH. Please follow the link I provided, and read the instructions to the I-129F. Everything she needs to provide as proof and evidence is outlined in those instructions.

Rene
Old Dec 4th 2007, 5:08 pm
Just Joined

Post help

Hello Every one expecially those who reply to me upon my request and i am happy to be part of this organisation whic is really good in meeting people that are in place to help.
for those who reply to me i have gone through your reply and well noted on your advice.

help me know more weather she need to send any prove that we have meet example pictures or tickets during this fileing or i need to take this proves during my interview
Old Dec 4th 2007, 5:17 pm

Default Re: help

help me know more weather she need to send any prove that we have meet example pictures or tickets during this fileing or i need to take this proves during my interview
I don't know why you're not understanding my previous answers. You might want to think about hiring an immigration attorney to help you with this, if you're having this much trouble following instructions on the I-129F - it only gets more difficult after this.

You need to have evidence of your meeting in person to go along with BOTH the I-129F petition AND your K-1 interview. Here is a direct link to the I-129F instructions, it seems like you still haven't read them...have you?

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-129Finstr.pdf

Rene
Old Dec 4th 2007, 5:18 pm
Just Joined

Hello Every one expecially those who reply to me upon my request and i am happy to be part of this organisation whic is really good in meeting people that are in place to help.
for those who reply to me i have gone through your reply and well noted on your advice.

Hi just want to know more as we are about to fill the forms so we need to know before we go about it ,i got reply which i appreciate to be part of this organisation,
we know we have to go through the forms which is the I-129F which is not hard but do we need any prove to send along with this fileing at this moment example pictures or tickets or that will be during my interview ,me and her has already write a letter that we shall get merrage within 90 on my arrival in the state which we have to send along with the fileing forms any more thanks
Old Dec 4th 2007, 5:21 pm

do we need any prove to send along with this fileing at this moment example pictures or tickets
Yes, send evidence now, with the I-129F.

or that will be during my interview
Yes, bring that same evidence (the originals) to your interview.

any more...
Yes, there is more. Read the instructions.

Rene
Old Dec 4th 2007, 11:14 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I don't know why you're not understanding my previous answers. You might want to think about hiring an immigration attorney to help you with this, if you're having this much trouble following instructions on the I-129F - it only gets more difficult after this.

You need to have evidence of your meeting in person to go along with BOTH the I-129F petition AND your K-1 interview. Here is a direct link to the I-129F instructions, it seems like you still haven't read them...have you?

http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-129Finstr.pdf

Rene
i want to know is an america citizen need a visa to visit united kingdom ,as a friend of mine told me that her sister was sent back when she arrived in london by the immigratation officers,but i understand that the person who surpose to pick her up at the air port did not know much about her that she did not know more about the lady also but even the lady say was about to stay for 7days and that she will pay her hotel bill within that period, so why did the not not allow her as an america citizen and was born in the state
Old Dec 5th 2007, 2:39 am

i want to know is an america citizen need a visa to visit united kingdom ,as a friend of mine told me that her sister was sent back when she arrived in london by the immigratation officers,but i understand that the person who surpose to pick her up at the air port did not know much about her that she did not know more about the lady also but even the lady say was about to stay for 7days and that she will pay her hotel bill within that period, so why did the not not allow her as an america citizen and was born in the state
I don't believe a USC needs a visa to *visit* the UK, no. But if the USC is going to the UK for the purpose of getting engaged or married to a UKC, then yes, a particular visa is required. Perhaps the officer at the UK POE doubted the intent of the USC at that time.

Rene
Old Dec 5th 2007, 2:59 am
Account Closed

Folinskyinla is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Noorah101
I don't believe a USC needs a visa to *visit* the UK, no. But if the USC is going to the UK for the purpose of getting engaged or married to a UKC, then yes, a particular visa is required. Perhaps the officer at the UK POE doubted the intent of the USC at that time.

Rene
Hi:

A few years back, my wife, myself and our then 21-year old daughter landed at Heathrow. We put down my brother-in-law's address in Cornwall. All three of us presented our US passports. It was our daughter who got grilled -- was she in school?, where? why isn't in session now? [U.C.'s system has fall quarter starting in late September and Spring Quarter just after New Year]. Then she was asked "who are you visiting?" "My uncle." "How is he your uncle?" She points to her mother and says "He is her brother." I see where this is going so I say one sentence -- "He is naturalized British." "Welcome to Great Britain, have a nice stay."

My wife was wondering what all that was about -- I explained that I see this stuff all the time -- they wondered if she was going to stay and was Uncle Howe illegal. I consider one of the best, most economical of words job as a lawyer I have ever performed.

BTW, Howe showed me the UK equivalent of the I-130 -- it was a LOT more inquisitive, although it had a lot of "please"'s in it.

Last edited by Folinskyinla; Dec 5th 2007 at 3:02 am.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 3:19 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Great Britain?

Sort of surprised they would say that.

we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
Old Dec 5th 2007, 9:09 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Boiler
Great Britain?

Sort of surprised they would say that.

we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender
thanks for all the reply,as a USC i am planning to make a visit in london but i have no body there to pick me up and i am now trying to book a hotel for 2 weeks is that should i need a visa or just get contact with the hotel were i am staying with in this period of my stay
. thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.