Reload this Page >

Address requirements for TOR

Address requirements for TOR

Old Jul 17th 2021, 3:13 am
vh3
Forum Regular

vh3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Address requirements for TOR

Hi everyone, we are in the process of pulling all the information for our TOR and notice that they require an address. Given our home isn’t up for sale yet therefore we haven’t secured rental either long or short term what is the best way to proceed? Any help would be appreciated.
Old Jul 17th 2021, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

joleah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Address requirements for TOR

That's my problem to
Old Jul 20th 2021, 10:15 pm
vh3
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by joleah
That's my problem to
Joleah, I have been advised by HMRC to email the folks who deal with this directly and will let you know what I get back. Fingers crossed.
Old Jul 21st 2021, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

joleah is an unknown quantity at this point

Awsome we are just taking suitcases but 2 dogs don't want a problem with pups at customs
Old Jul 30th 2021, 5:32 pm
vh3
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by joleah
Awsome we are just taking suitcases but 2 dogs don't want a problem with pups at customs
Hi Joleah, this is the information HMRC provided.Unfortunately we do require the address and proof of where you plan on living in when you move to the UK, this can be a permanent address, a rental property, hotel booking confirmation, or a friend or family members address you’ll be staying with (this must come with a letter from the home owner confirming you will be staying with them).

If you are moving to the UK to work, we can also accept a letter from your employer with the length of your employment

Unfortunately this requirement cannot be removed in a ToR application, I can only suggest you contact your shipping company to discuss the removal of this condition.