8 weeks today :)

Old Nov 19th 2011, 2:01 am
Just Joined

ppc25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 8 weeks today :)

I,m just gloating really, can,t wait to get back home. 8 weeks today on friday the 13th we leave Saskatoon, Canada. How long for we don,t know???

If we manage to move to a decent area it may be forever!! if not 6 months to 2 years maybe???
Since my mother was diagnosed with cancer of the lungs and lymph nodes i have been counting down the days to our return.
Our kids are going to be so overwhelmed at the amount of people and traffic and things to do in england after living in the middle of Canada most of there lives and not remembering anything about England at all LOL.

Best of all they get to meet all of there cousins, uncles, aunties and grandmas and have family around them.
Old Nov 19th 2011, 2:08 am
Just Joined

countryroads is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 8 weeks today :)

Fantastic!! Good luck with the move.

I hope that the kids settle in well. Having an extended family around them will be great. I think that that is one of the hardest things about being abroad....

for a smooth transition!!
Old Nov 19th 2011, 2:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Brigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud ofBrigette has much to be proud of
Default Re: 8 weeks today :)

Congrats! I hope everything goes smoothly. I completely understand your joy and enthusiasm I would be if I were in the same position. Actually when it gets near to my move, I probably won't be able to contain myself. Can't wait