I am looking for professional English teacher lady from UK

I am looking for professional English teacher lady from UK

Old May 26th 2021, 5:14 pm
hnk
Just Joined

hnk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I am looking for professional English teacher lady from UK

Dear All:
I am looking for professional English teacher lady from UK and she has to be English native speaker for two months from 10th June till end of August 2021. I can provide her with room, food and flight tickets from UK to Muscat then from Muscat to UK. I have 5 daughters in different ages and I would like to improve their English language to be fluent in speaking, reading , writing and listening.

Thanks & Best Regards
Hnk

Last edited by christmasoompa; May 27th 2021 at 9:38 pm.
Old May 27th 2021, 9:40 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am looking for professional English teacher lady from UK

Originally Posted by hnk
Dear All:
I am looking for professional English teacher lady from UK and she has to be English native speaker for two months from 10th June till end of August 2021. I can provide her with room, food and flight tickets from UK to Muscat then from Muscat to UK. I have 5 daughters in different ages and I would like to improve their English language to be fluent in speaking, reading , writing and listening.

Thanks & Best Regards
Hnk
Hi, welcome to BE.

I've removed your mobile phone number, to save you from spambots and weirdos - BE is a public forum! People can contact you via the forum if they're interested.

June might be tricky given Oman is currently on the 'red list' for travel for UK residents/citizens, but perhaps things will open up later in the year.

Good luck.