Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Worst things that happened to you in 2005

Worst things that happened to you in 2005

Old Jan 1st 2006, 11:25 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Worst things that happened to you in 2005

ok,

this is a thread about worst things that have happened to you in year 2005 and i wish you guys have less troubles this year!

These are the worst things happened to me:

-I lost a football tournament with 12-0 goals

-somebody stole my mobile phone

-My cat was killed on the road.

Key Holders please Lock this thread if its pointless.
Old Jan 1st 2006, 12:12 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Worst things that happened to you in 2005

Oh Boy! You might wished you hadnt asked for that one.

My year was so unbelievable that I cant believe I came through it, but here goes.

March 2005 - Mum collapsed and nearly died with breathing problems.

March 2005 - Involved in bus accident, slightly injured.

April 2005 - victim of identity fraud and bank account emptied.

June 2005 - broke leg in Thailand, it was my own fault as I was drunk

December 2005 - Nan fell over and broke her wrist, shes still in hospital

Dec 26th 2005 - My Mum died, I was with her

But, our experiences make us stronger and I just know Abdel and I will have a better 2006.

ACtually, we renewed our wedding vows on Christmas day for my Mum so that was really nice.

And, if we get to Australia this year, we have decided to try for a baby, so whether or not that will happen is out of our hands.

So whatever has happened in 2005, I truly believe that 2006 will be better.

Happy New Year
Old Jan 1st 2006, 12:34 pm
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

I moved to Dubai
Old Jan 1st 2006, 12:47 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tami2
I moved to Dubai

Is it that bad?

You have to elaborate whilst we are on the subject.
Old Jan 1st 2006, 1:28 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

I moved to Dubai
i thought u were excited before coming over to Dubai Tami.

xx
Old Jan 1st 2006, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

Peterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nice

I moved to Dubai
Please kindly tell us why was Living and Working in Dubai in 2005 not good for you?

Do you think Living and Working in Dubai in 2006 will be good for you?

Regards

Peter.
Old Jan 1st 2006, 4:31 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess

My year was so unbelievable that I cant believe I came through it, but here goes.

But, our experiences make us stronger and I just know Abdel and I will have a better 2006.

ACtually, we renewed our wedding vows on Christmas day for my Mum so that was really nice.

And, if we get to Australia this year, we have decided to try for a baby, so whether or not that will happen is out of our hands.

Happy New Year

That was some year Sam.... I remember reading the threads about Thailand and have to admit to the odd snigger! And Im so sorry to hear about your Mum... Im sure you have so many wonderful to treasure.

Heart x
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 4:56 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year

sorry to hear about your series of unfortunate events.
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 5:16 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Happy New Year
Hi Sam, You had a very eventful year. I am so sorry to hear about your mum, I know you will have many treasured memories of her and through those she will be with you every single day. I hope you have a very Happy, Healthy & Prosperous New Year.

RT xx
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 9:49 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

coming back to the UK
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 10:14 am

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
coming back to the UK
Are you back in Dubai Jammy or are you in the UK at the moment or for good?

Havent heard from you in ages.
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 10:20 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Are you back in Dubai Jammy or are you in the UK at the moment or for good?

Havent heard from you in ages.
Will be back in Dubai...currently debating whether to prostitute myself for any job that comes up or hold out for the right one

was due back nov/dec but decided to stay on in the cold and get xmas and NY out of the way..now i can focus on the year ahead !!
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 10:23 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Will be back in Dubai...currently debating whether to prostitute myself for any job that comes up or hold out for the right one

was due back nov/dec but decided to stay on in the cold and get xmas and NY out of the way..now i can focus on the year ahead !!

Leave yr number just in case ...............(prostitute yourself )

Kidding of course................
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 10:24 am

Make sure you line up some customers if you plan to sell your todger.
Old Jan 2nd 2006, 10:49 am
Up in the air

Make sure you line up some customers if you plan to sell your todger.
nah... I'd end up spending all my time giving refunds!..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.