Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

woot! (also known as whoo - yeehaa - etc)

woot! (also known as whoo - yeehaa - etc)

Old Feb 25th 2005, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

novocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nice
Default woot! (also known as whoo - yeehaa - etc)

im gonna be in dubai by the 7th of march.. wahay..
am looking forward to it..

so now all i need to grovel for is some packing hints.. <grins>
i dont need jumpers and warm stuff really do i?
uggs - can i?.. CAN I??
and.. is there a guitar store in dubai?

if i was feeling risque id be emoticonning something right about now..
Old Feb 25th 2005, 7:05 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: woot! (also known as whoo - yeehaa - etc)

Originally Posted by novocainekarma

uggs - can i?.. CAN I??

bring everything you can fit in your case, uggs are fine, anything goes, yes bring something warm for evenings....not needed for bars though only chiller restaurants
Old Feb 25th 2005, 8:01 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

uggs - can i?.. CAN I??

damn! Now I am jealous......... this means that u will get there a whole 10 days b4 me!

lololol.......... sweaters, jumpers and an umbrella r a must........ u will miss those things when u need them....... sun glasses r also a good idea.

course there is a guitar store in our village....... there is a camel caravan that comes by once in 2 years and picks ppl up from the oasis behind emirates towers. There is just one other viallge that sells guitars. I am sure the camel caravan can get u there safely.

Does it rain in the UK? LOLOLOLOL
Old Feb 25th 2005, 8:07 pm
Perfumdiva1

Originally Posted by Face81
damn! Now I am jealous......... this means that u will get there a whole 10 days b4 me!

lololol.......... sweaters, jumpers and an umbrella r a must........ u will miss those things when u need them....... sun glasses r also a good idea.

course there is a guitar store in our village....... there is a camel caravan that comes by once in 2 years and picks ppl up from the oasis behind emirates towers. There is just one other viallge that sells guitars. I am sure the camel caravan can get u there safely.

Does it rain in the UK? LOLOLOLOL
Face, you are a bad boy LOL

How are you sweetie, long time no chat...

I myself shall be in sunny Dubai in April, better not be cold

Old Feb 25th 2005, 8:11 pm
Perfumdiva1

Originally Posted by Jellybean
bring everything you can fit in your case, uggs are fine, anything goes, yes bring something warm for evenings....not needed for bars though only chiller restaurants

Hey Jelly

How is the house hunting going? Havent seen you much on either site, hope all is well

PD
x

Old Feb 25th 2005, 8:18 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Perfumdiva1
Face, you are a bad boy LOL

How are you sweetie, long time no chat...

I myself shall be in sunny Dubai in April, better not be cold
I am fine thanks.

Tis raining heavily in Dubai at the minute......... its very normal for it to rain in the winter....... april shud be nice and crispy. heh heh

I will be in Dubai till mid april, so perhaps u can attend one of our get-2-gethers.......... they r always fun!
Old Feb 25th 2005, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

novocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nice

face.. i smell sarcasm dammit..
Old Feb 25th 2005, 8:24 pm
The Oracle

face.. i smell sarcasm dammit..
was it that obvious?

but was serious bout warm clothing...... when the winter comes back in october, u will feel cold........ for the time being, when u get over, after living like an ice cube in a freezer here in the UK, u will feel hot even if it is 22C. lol..... but when it cools to a 10C winters night from a 45C summer afternoon, u will feel cold.
Old Feb 25th 2005, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

just slightly.. heh

right.. tsk.. im gonna have to rethink packing..
agh.. sucks to be me.
Old Feb 25th 2005, 8:31 pm
The Oracle

just slightly.. heh

right.. tsk.. im gonna have to rethink packing..
agh.. sucks to be me.

we do have shops as well u know? LOL........ u can buy stuff over there, but dont go empty handed...... a few jumpers and some warm gear is fine. No need for heavy coats. U can get ANYTHING & EVERYTHING under the sun in Dubai. Dont over pack.
Old Feb 25th 2005, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

aye aye.. ive already done my tinternet digging and discovered diesel and other cosmopolitan shopping delights.. alls i came up with for guitars though was some guy.. who had a guitar.. that visited dubai once.. and quite liked it..
i thought it was VERY informative..

im having apoplexy over the luggage weights.. will haul over clothes and cds etc but the instruments are just gonna have to stay over here.. thus the guitar store question..

and MY GOD i am like, the most interesting forum poster in the world.. ever.
does anyone want to know my coffee preference? <snorts>
Old Feb 25th 2005, 8:51 pm
The Oracle

aye aye.. ive already done my tinternet digging and discovered diesel and other cosmopolitan shopping delights.. alls i came up with for guitars though was some guy.. who had a guitar.. that visited dubai once.. and quite liked it..
i thought it was VERY informative..

im having apoplexy over the luggage weights.. will haul over clothes and cds etc but the instruments are just gonna have to stay over here.. thus the guitar store question..

and MY GOD i am like, the most interesting forum poster in the world.. ever.
does anyone want to know my coffee preference? <snorts>

what coffee do u like then? I can virtually guarantee that it is available in Dubai. heh heh
Old Feb 25th 2005, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

im a starbucks slut.. the stronger and blacker the better so far as coffee goes..

so.. you looking forward to going back to dubai then?
Old Feb 25th 2005, 9:08 pm
The Oracle

im a starbucks slut.. the stronger and blacker the better so far as coffee goes..

so.. you looking forward to going back to dubai then?
do i even have to answer that q????

i know I will moan about the 27C 'heat', but its home!

I cant wait!

oh and we have trillions of Starbucks outlets, so u will be fine. heh heh
Old Feb 25th 2005, 9:12 pm
Forum Regular

mmmmmno.. no answer required..
starbucks and the availabilty of was one of the first things i checked when doing initial investigations of dubai.. sad or what..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.