Woman Missing

Old Aug 29th 2008, 11:36 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Woman Missing

http://www.expatwoman.com/monthly_redcard.php?ID=3544

Not sure if you have seen this in the papers but this lady has gone missing, following a fight with her partner, sounds like it got pretty messy. Her family have flown in from SA to help search for her. Just thought I would mention it incase anyone happens to see her car.

She is driving a silvery bronze Ford Explorer - Dubai Plate No 86914

I hope they find her
Old Aug 29th 2008, 12:09 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Woman Missing

Are you sure it was a fight with her partner as the article suggests it was a thug with a baseball bat? Whoever was responsible, I hope she is okay.
Old Aug 29th 2008, 12:10 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat

Not sure if you have seen this in the papers but this lady has gone missing, following a fight with her partner, sounds like it got pretty messy. Her family have flown in from SA to help search for her. Just thought I would mention it incase anyone happens to see her car.

I hope they find her
That's awful.

Reading the message, I see that HE bundled her into her car and HE drove it away - so how/why is HE in custody?

Anyway, surely a missing car would be easier to find than a missing person.

Hope it all turns out OK - do you know her, BC?
Old Aug 29th 2008, 12:12 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/DisplayA..._August609.xml

this one said it was her ex partner, god only knows, just hope they find her
Old Aug 29th 2008, 12:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

I hope they find her
Why are you wasting time on here??? Have you got anything better to do???
Get your ass on the street and look for the car!!!
Old Aug 29th 2008, 12:18 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Confucius
that is my plan tomorrow, thought I would drive round Emirates Hills as it sounds as though they are talking about Emirates Golf club in that flier.
Old Aug 29th 2008, 1:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

that is my plan tomorrow, thought I would drive round Emirates Hills as it sounds as though they are talking about Emirates Golf club in that flier.
Start at the beginning of next month...At least you won't be confused with chronology...
Old Aug 29th 2008, 1:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

sometimes, it's better not to post...

MM, xx
Old Aug 29th 2008, 1:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

I hope they find her
i've read all the stuff on facebook, i hope they find her...there is something a bit odd about the police having a silent suspect though...

MM, xx
Old Aug 29th 2008, 2:07 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
i've read all the stuff on facebook, i hope they find her...there is something a bit odd about the police having a silent suspect though...

MM, xx

I know I thought that too, maybe he is just refusing to say where she is, pretty awful that is
Old Aug 30th 2008, 5:11 am
Concierge

"Todays news - we woke early this morning and caught up with peeps on the site. We saw that an article had been placed in the Khajeel Times by Zoe. It was an excellent article containing the exact info that we required. she did an awesome job and it is greatly appreciated.

We had a reply from this article about a car that matched the description of Kerry's car, with no plates, that had been standing for a week in Ajman. This really lifted our spirits and wfor a while it was great to have heard something that could result ina positve.

Un/fortunately we then heard from the captain of the police that the suspect had now confessed to knowing where her vehicle is, he took them there and they have it now in their custody for forensic examination. He said he had left her there and did not know where she is....

feelings were mixed and we went to Ajman anyway to settle any doubts.

her car has been found but not her
Old Aug 30th 2008, 5:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

"Todays news - we woke early this morning and caught up with peeps on the site. We saw that an article had been placed in the Khajeel Times by Zoe. It was an excellent article containing the exact info that we required. she did an awesome job and it is greatly appreciated.

We had a reply from this article about a car that matched the description of Kerry's car, with no plates, that had been standing for a week in Ajman. This really lifted our spirits and wfor a while it was great to have heard something that could result ina positve.

Un/fortunately we then heard from the captain of the police that the suspect had now confessed to knowing where her vehicle is, he took them there and they have it now in their custody for forensic examination. He said he had left her there and did not know where she is....

feelings were mixed and we went to Ajman anyway to settle any doubts.

her car has been found but not her
Has anyone noticed that recently we're witnessing a lot of stories filled with drama and intrigue???
I hope she is found alive and well...
Old Aug 30th 2008, 5:21 am
Concierge

Has anyone noticed that recently we're witnessing a lot of stories filled with drama and intrigue???
I hope she is found alive and well...
yes I have to agree Conf, the last case like this unforunately had a tragic end. As time goes by you can't help but worry about this lady. Her family must be frantic.
Old Aug 30th 2008, 5:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

yes I have to agree Conf, the last case like this unforunately had a tragic end. As time goes by you can't help but worry about this lady. Her family must be frantic.
Indeed...
We'll see how this ends...
Old Sep 4th 2008, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Lexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond repute

there is something about it in the UK press today. He beat her up with a baseball bat, at home (her ex partner) and then drove her to the desert and dumped her (alive and well he said)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...cle1646080.ece

(such a quality newspaper)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.