Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Wild bloody Wadi..........

Wild bloody Wadi..........

Old Nov 13th 2005, 4:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Wild bloody Wadi..........

Originally Posted by shoushou
The Lazy River...Yeah right...Dont get me started....

no no, its better now, you go around the building site, unders a new tunnel of scaffolding and a concrete pumps boom, alot better than before. All out of the lifeguards view, so you can drown all the people you want and then it is easier to que for the rides
Old Nov 13th 2005, 4:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Benson
no no, its better now, you go around the building site, unders a new tunnel of scaffolding and a concrete pumps boom, alot better than before. All out of the lifeguards view, so you can drown all the people you want and then it is easier to que for the rides
I find that post highly offensive.....Will you be my friend???
Old Nov 13th 2005, 6:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

I find that post highly offensive.....Will you be my friend???

Only if you pay for me to go to Wild Bloody Wadi, I like my arms and legs!!
Old Nov 13th 2005, 1:15 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Benson
Only if you pay for me to go to Wild Bloody Wadi, I like my arms and legs!!

and the water was tooooo cold
Old Nov 13th 2005, 1:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
and the water was tooooo cold
So you prefer to drink warm water...
Old Nov 13th 2005, 1:31 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

So you prefer to drink warm water...
Nooooo i meant the water you swim in and if you drank that i am sure they would have charged me double.......baaaaaaaaah nxt time i will pee in it
Old Nov 13th 2005, 1:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Nooooo i meant the water you swim in and if you drank that i am sure they would have charged me double.......baaaaaaaaah nxt time i will pee in it
You want to do that to make it warm???Very imaginative.....
Old Nov 13th 2005, 1:42 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

You want to do that to make it warm???Very imaginative.....

No wonder that water down there is such a strange colour
Old Nov 13th 2005, 1:49 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Eeeeeeew yeah i know and just think how many kids ARE peeing in it and wee all laugh when we get a gob full

Last edited by Rumble Tumble; Nov 13th 2005 at 1:55 pm.
Old Nov 13th 2005, 1:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Now you know the reason.....
Old Nov 13th 2005, 1:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eeeeeeew yeah i know and just thinkhow many kids ARE peeing in it and wee all laugh when we get a gob full
I always thought that when you do it in a pool,the colour will immediately change around you to black....
Old Nov 13th 2005, 2:57 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

I always thought that when you do it in a pool,the colour will immediately change around you to black....
If that happens I suggest you get yourself straight down the clinic to get checked out
Old Nov 13th 2005, 2:58 pm
Sat on the fence ......

so it was you then
Old Nov 13th 2005, 3:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
If that happens I suggest you get yourself straight down the clinic to get checked out
That I did.....They advised me to drink milk.....
Old Nov 13th 2005, 3:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

so it was you then
Of cooouuuurse.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.