Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Why you should move to UAE......

Why you should move to UAE......

Old Mar 30th 2008, 11:05 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Why you should move to UAE......

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
just carry on posting...but write very fast...

MM, xx
And use as few syllables as possible, just eats into your time......lol
Old Mar 30th 2008, 11:10 am
oh5
Forum Regular

oh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to all

I don't mean to get on your bad side MM, just curious. I've been on other forums for 7 years and haven't crossed the 5000 mark.
Old Mar 30th 2008, 11:11 am

Originally Posted by oh5
I don't mean to get on your bad side MM, just curious. I've been on other forums for 7 years and haven't crossed the 5000 mark.
Quick tip, you never want to get on MM's bad side...........lol
Old Mar 30th 2008, 11:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oh5
oh you didn't, don't worry...i thought the same as you when i joined here, and look at me now...

MM, xx
Old Mar 30th 2008, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

jason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nicejason4004 is just really nice

So apart from the MILF's the constant swinging parties and the lack of fish & chips can we get back to the topic.....
Old Mar 30th 2008, 11:15 am

Originally Posted by jason4004
So apart from the MILF's the constant swinging parties and the lack of fish & chips can we get back to the topic.....
Thought they would be reason enough..................lol
Old Mar 30th 2008, 11:16 am
oh5
Forum Regular

oh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to alloh5 is a name known to all

Sorry for being OT. Carry on.
P.S - Did you say MILFs??
Old Mar 30th 2008, 11:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

Money (taxfree), weather, and a total change of scenery and life
Old Mar 30th 2008, 11:17 am

TBH, if you need persuaded, then its not for you..............
Old Mar 30th 2008, 11:17 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

is it something in the air today...some weird types coming out of the woodwork...
Old Mar 30th 2008, 11:19 am

Originally Posted by MataHari
is it something in the air today...some weird types coming out of the woodwork...
I quite agree, see you are back on as well............lol
Old Mar 30th 2008, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari

I've been out of the woodwork for a while!!
Old Mar 30th 2008, 11:20 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
I quite agree, see you are back on as well............lol
keep on going brave man...
oh5
Forum Regular

MH, I've been lurking for quite a while, plus DF won't allow new members so I finally joined.
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Chris79

I've been out of the woodwork for a while!!
weird...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.