Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Why are women best actors in the world??

Why are women best actors in the world??

Old Dec 17th 2005, 10:46 pm
Forum Regular

Peterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nice
Default Re: Why are women best actors in the world??

Originally Posted by Malteser
NOV go to sleep, its past yr bedtime
The Big Book has been refered to and it is found that the following is printed by our Oxford English Vocabularists as (Quote: actor:noun. male performer in drama,film,ect;actress:noun.female.)

I cannot argue with the big book.

Regards and Sleep Well.

Peter.
Old Dec 17th 2005, 10:49 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Do they put something in the water out there?
Old Dec 18th 2005, 2:38 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Do they put something in the water out there?

Could be!...................Why r u asking???
Old Dec 18th 2005, 4:59 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Peterrod
The Big Book has been refered to and it is found that the following is printed by our Oxford English Vocabularists as (Quote: actor:noun. male performer in drama,film,ect;actress:noun.female.)

Regards and Sleep Well.

Peter.

Like the Brits say! I dont have to shove up my throat what a book says... I wanna be convicted.

so why a female packer is not called packerress?

why a female dancer is not called a danceress?

acting=jobs of Actors!
Old Dec 18th 2005, 5:03 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Peleeeeeze,

Once you speak Arabic as well as CN, you might, just might have a case to answer.

Regards and Sleep Well.

Peter.
Old Dec 18th 2005, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

Peterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nicePeterrod is just really nice

Originally Posted by MJC
Oh Peleeeeeze,

Once you speak Arabic as well as CN, you might, just might have a case to answer.
Inshalla,ana calam arabi.

I have been speaking Arabic every day as a second language for the last 30 years.

Masalama

Peter.
Old Dec 18th 2005, 10:41 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Inshalla,ana calam arabi.

I have been speaking Arabic every day as a second language for the last 30 years.

Masalama

Peter.

Ya Hala, Masha'Allah Aleik! ya jammy.
Old Dec 18th 2005, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by CasaNova
Ya Hala, Masha'Allah Aleik! ya jammy.
Dear Sir.

You are requested to please very kindly drop the reference in your future threads to me about jammy as it is no longer a welcome joke.

We should be respectful to other members as we would expect them to respect us.

Should such a member exist it is not polite to use his name in vain as he is not involved in any of the replies to our current threads.

Thank you (Shukron).
Good By (masalama).

Mr. Peter J.K. Rodgers.
Old Dec 18th 2005, 11:28 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Sir.

You are requested to please very kindly drop the reference in your future threads to me about jammy as it is no longer a welcome joke.

We should be respectful to other members as we would expect them to respect us.

Should such a member exist it is not polite to use his name in vain as he is not involved in any of the replies to our current threads.

Thank you (Shukron).
Good By (masalama).

Mr. Peter J.K. Rodgers.
PM'ed u
Old Dec 18th 2005, 12:00 pm
Banned

Dear Mr Peters,

I am discomfited by the fact that my last post have been interpreted in the manner that you have expressed in your above post and hence I must inform you that it wasn't my intention. Even in light of the fact that Mr.Dodgers is a well respected member in the BritishExpat forum who have been highly active in the process of making this place a better place in terms of fun and information. Over and above this He is acquainted to our senior members of the BritishExpats Board.

It concerns me that even after the explanation on the identity of Mr.Dodgers that were provided to you in presence of myself and others by Mr.Mjc were totally ignored from your end.

I trust that the above mentioned will be revisited so we can come to an understanding that makes perfect sense to both you and I.

I look forward to receiving a favorable response from you.

Regards,

C.
Old Dec 18th 2005, 1:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Dear Mr Peters,

I am discomfited by the fact that my last post have been interpreted in the manner that you have expressed in your above post and hence I must inform you that it wasn't my intention. Even in light of the fact that Mr.Dodgers is a well respected member in the BritishExpat forum who have been highly active in the process of making this place a better place in terms of fun and information. Over and above this He is acquainted to our senior members of the BritishExpats Board.

It concerns me that even after the explanation on the identity of Mr.Dodgers that were provided to you in presence of myself and others by Mr.Mjc were totally ignored from your end.

I trust that the above mentioned will be revisited so we can come to an understanding that makes perfect sense to both you and I.

Regards,

C.
Is Arabic also your second language?????
What difference a day makes......
Old Dec 18th 2005, 4:47 pm
Forum Regular

Dear Mr Peters,

Regards,

C.
Good Evening Sir.

Thinking that I may be wrong in what I wrote in paragraph 23 of this thread,
I have reviewed this Thread which now contains 26 paragraphs spread over 2 pages and have found only in paragraph 22 which was addressed to me the word jammy that was mentioned once at the end of your arabic sentence,I have replied to this not something else.

All the other paragraphs of this Thread do not even talk about what you have mentioned in paragraph 25 concerning the name of Mr. Dodgers.

Please kindly explain what you are meaning so I can understand what you want me to explain to you.

Best Regards

Peter Rodgers.

Last edited by Peterrod; Dec 18th 2005 at 5:07 pm.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 3:30 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

So you've never heard of the small biscuits made (i think) by McVities, you know the ones, with the heart shaped hole in the top and red sticky fruit based substance in the middle

Anyway, nice to see you Mr. J.D. !!
Good Evening Sir.

Thinking that I may be wrong in what I wrote in paragraph 23 of this thread,
I have reviewed this Thread which now contains 26 paragraphs spread over 2 pages and have found only in paragraph 22 which was addressed to me the word jammy that was mentioned once at the end of your arabic sentence,I have replied to this not something else.

All the other paragraphs of this Thread do not even talk about what you have mentioned in paragraph 25 concerning the name of Mr. Dodgers.

Please kindly explain what you are meaning so I can understand what you want me to explain to you.

Best Regards

Peter Rodgers.
Old Dec 19th 2005, 3:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MJC
So you've never heard of the small biscuits made (i think) by McVities, you know the ones, with the heart shaped hole in the top and red sticky fruit based substance in the middle

Anyway, nice to see you Mr. J.D. !!
Pammy Dodgers FYI.....