Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Who's Out At Longs Bar Tonight

Wikiposts

Who's Out At Longs Bar Tonight

Old Dec 15th 2004, 6:33 pm
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default Re: Who's Out At Longs Bar Tonight

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Was good to see you last night !!
hope you had a good time.

You can normally find myself or JC/face there after work,....but only on days ending with "y".
but not at longs.

Good to meet u TA and will be coming down to do some photogrpahy in the new year at Jebel Ali.
Old Dec 15th 2004, 6:47 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TA5
nice to meet some of you last night, i had a great time, except for one flash coming home down Shk Z Road
Well the feeling is mutual. It was nice to meet u aswell and it was expecially fun when we were trying to uncover the secret behing Sharjah Airports success as a cargo hub. So wot else can u fit below the floor boards on those charter planes of urs? lol

Shame about that camera flashing u on the way home... why not try slowing down when approaching them? Just a thought there. lol.
Surely u know where there are by now?
Old Dec 15th 2004, 8:44 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
Well the feeling is mutual. It was nice to meet u aswell and it was expecially fun when we were trying to uncover the secret behing Sharjah Airports success as a cargo hub. So wot else can u fit below the floor boards on those charter planes of urs? lol

Shame about that camera flashing u on the way home... why not try slowing down when approaching them? Just a thought there. lol.
Surely u know where there are by now?
i did slow down, just not enough
Old Dec 15th 2004, 9:53 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ivor Biggun
We the Bedu's are Very Hospitable people and any Brit and american who comes Always never feels like going back to his/her own country, U shuld come to my town.
Oh. My. God.

You have GOT to be kidding me!
Old Dec 15th 2004, 9:57 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by TA5
nice to meet some of you last night, i had a great time, except for one flash coming home down Shk Z Road
Yep, it was good. Your devotion to Ikea furniture is truly touching! I don't think I've ever heard a piece of furniture described as 'awesome' before!!!!

Well I've been here over a year and NO FLASHES YET!

Although JC does have my car today so I hope he doesn't screw it all up for me....
Old Dec 15th 2004, 10:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kristy
Yep, it was good. Your devotion to Ikea furniture is truly touching! I don't think I've ever heard a piece of furniture described as 'awesome' before!!!!

Well I've been here over a year and NO FLASHES YET!

Although JC does have my car today so I hope he doesn't screw it all up for me....
I get flashed so many times....and not just by cameras
Old Dec 15th 2004, 11:10 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
I get flashed so many times....and not just by cameras
U must be t....x free again...welcome back... u should be so lucky!!!1

Off to the Marine Engineers Ball tonite...should be a blast....lots of posh frocks and DJs......

Have a nice time at Longs/Fibbers or whwreever else u may fall

TS
Old Dec 15th 2004, 11:20 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak

Off to the Marine Engineers Ball tonite...should be a blast....lots of posh frocks and DJs......

TS
Hi TS,
Long time no see, how is you and Mrs S ??
Old Dec 15th 2004, 11:26 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Hi TS,
Long time no see, how is you and Mrs S ??
2 hospital visits in 2 days.... family in town...one day of work left this year........in summary its pretty good....2nite will be entertaining, twas last year.

Mrs S is fine.... must find the time to go and partake of several frosty ones soon....maybe try somewhere new...... (not the dubliners)

A little bird told me that you have been having a few troubles....r u staying or going....no need to take anything here seriously....the only ones that get upset are the ones that do.....

Anyway mate...have fun 2morrow.....let JC go first and drop back a bit...that way u won't run into the wreckage....

Take care
TS
Old Dec 15th 2004, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

TS
Oh indeed I spent the last few days (my m...stru...l time) in self-thought and memory recollection and lots of yoga, so I'm all brilliant now!
It sounds like you are going to have a blast tonight, what are you dressing up in?
Old Dec 15th 2004, 11:32 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

2 hospital visits in 2 days.... family in town...one day of work left this year........in summary its pretty good....2nite will be entertaining, twas last year.

Mrs S is fine.... must find the time to go and partake of several frosty ones soon....maybe try somewhere new...... (not the dubliners)

A little bird told me that you have been having a few troubles....r u staying or going....no need to take anything here seriously....the only ones that get upset are the ones that do.....

Anyway mate...have fun 2morrow.....let JC go first and drop back a bit...that way u won't run into the wreckage....

Take care
TS

Thanks TS,
We are taking a bbq up into the hills with us, and having a wee picnic..should be fun.
Guess your busy with the family thing at the mo, but anytime you and Mrs S want to go out for a few then drinks are on me.
have a great weekend!
Old Dec 15th 2004, 11:38 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Oh indeed I spent the last few days (my m...stru...l time) in self-thought and memory recollection and lots of yoga, so I'm all brilliant now!
It sounds like you are going to have a blast tonight, what are you dressing up in?
Dj with a bright yellow CB and Dickie bow......and no I won't post any pics as the piss taking would probably drive me into a self imposed expatforum ban.

They are always good for a laugh...company sonsored and so completelt free gratis which makes the vino alot more pallatable.

Yoga.... sounds like fun
Old Dec 15th 2004, 11:43 pm
Premium Member

Thanks TS,
We are taking a bbq up into the hills with us, and having a wee picnic..should be fun.
Guess your busy with the family thing at the mo, but anytime you and Mrs S want to go out for a few then drinks are on me.
have a great weekend!
SOunds like an offer I cannot refuse...mind if we bring nanna Speak along...she can be very hip and tendy and fgrequently quite crude!!!! no word of a lie...
Old Dec 15th 2004, 11:47 pm
Up in the air

SOunds like an offer I cannot refuse...mind if we bring nanna Speak along...she can be very hip and tendy and fgrequently quite crude!!!! no word of a lie...
Even better.!

Just let me know when is good for the Speak family,
also Face leaves soon for Blighty so we will have to sort something out.
Old Dec 15th 2004, 11:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Would anyone who is interested in a Alcoholic i nduced Bowling Evening towards the back end of January please send me an Email to [email protected] or [email protected]. I would like an Email address with your name,Mobile No, to contact you on, please advise what dates would suit, I will be able to organise transport from Dubai, Return!!! I am looking at 3 - 4 hours Bowling, Disco, Buffet at the Ajman Kempinski Hotel & Resort, i will organise a raffle and get some good gifts from MMI and the Hotel etc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.