Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Who went to the Dubai World Cup 2005

Who went to the Dubai World Cup 2005

Old Mar 26th 2005, 2:47 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who went to the Dubai World Cup 2005

Hi guy's and gal's,
Who went to the races this year, i missed out this year for 1 reason and another. So who won the biggie?? Did you have a good time??
Attached Images  

Last edited by Rumble Tumble; Mar 26th 2005 at 2:56 pm.
Old Mar 26th 2005, 5:37 pm
Princess

Jamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud ofJamila has much to be proud of
Default Re: Who went to the Dubai World Cup 2005

We went--had a great time!! Just came back!

Sure some of my accompanies there coud tell us more about the winners... or what do you say lillygirl?

J
Old Mar 27th 2005, 5:34 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jamila
We went--had a great time!! Just came back!

Sure some of my accompanies there coud tell us more about the winners... or what do you say lillygirl?

J
Yup, I went. Nice to see you again Jamila.
Roses of May won the biggie !

Was a gret day out. definately doing it next year !!!
Old Mar 27th 2005, 6:47 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Yup, I went. Nice to see you again Jamila.
Roses of May won the biggie !

Was a gret day out. definately doing it next year !!!
Hi JD who was the Jockey that won the biggie? Couldn't do it this but will for sure nxt year. What sort of frock did you where LOL?
Old Mar 27th 2005, 6:50 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Hi JD who was the Jockey that won the biggie? Couldn't do it this but will for sure nxt year. What sort of frock did you where LOL?
Ha !
Not sure of the Jockey, In fact i did not see a single horse.
Was a great event though, the atmosphere was fantastic !
Defo going next year !!
Old Mar 27th 2005, 6:55 am
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Ha !
Not sure of the Jockey, In fact i did not see a single horse.
Was a great event though, the atmosphere was fantastic !
Defo going next year !!
Hmmmmm many a filly' and old nag though i bet, LMAO. Glad you had a good time, sounds like i missed out big time
Old Mar 27th 2005, 6:56 am
Sat on the fence ......

Oh well off to pamper ones self for an hour be back soon.
Old Mar 27th 2005, 8:23 am
Sat on the fence ......

Just got back feeling rejuvenated.....wonderfull.