FairyDust
5.56%
Lewis748
0%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Who gets the car

Old Mar 13th 2005, 9:40 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who gets the car

i wont treat her properly,

i wont respect her,

i wont respect traffic laws

and i WILL thrash the poor girl to death.

definatley the way she was intended to be treated
Old Mar 13th 2005, 9:40 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy
Your letting down the side Novi....
Well ... i never met any of you in DUbai. But to me Nabs is the only person who is very passionate about the car.

And JD ... dunno what is wrong with the way Nabs drive, but what is the point for having a fast car but you not pushing it to the limit?
Old Mar 13th 2005, 9:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

emmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond reputeemmals has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Well ... i never met any of you in DUbai. But to me Nabs is the only person who is very passionate about the car.

And JD ... dunno what is wrong with the way Nabs drive, but what is the point for having a fast car but you not pushing it to the limit?
well i think you should ship it to blighty.....i need a new car after i've broken mine .........
Old Mar 13th 2005, 10:02 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Well i am saving my vote in case it comes to a very close call! my vote is between 2 people....at the mo
Old Mar 13th 2005, 10:03 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emmals
well i think you should ship it to blighty.....i need a new car after i've broken mine .........

same here,

the only problem is i broke mine by driving it the way a porsche should be driven,

only thing is my car wasnt up to it,

which is precisely why i should get the car
Old Mar 13th 2005, 10:04 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

thats the spirit
Old Mar 13th 2005, 10:04 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by emmals

Tell you what you have mine and i'll have his
Old Mar 13th 2005, 10:05 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not on there???

That thing would fit in well at the marina garage!!! Right next to the ferrari and murcielago surrounding my cherokee
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jellybean
and who wants mine?....the car i mean
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't mind to have urs JB ...
Old Mar 13th 2005, 10:06 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Nabs
thats the spirit
Thank you for K Nabs ...
Old Mar 13th 2005, 10:06 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Don't mind to have urs JB ...

It's yours...see now JD I am carless
Old Mar 13th 2005, 10:07 am
The Delivery Man...

Thank you for K Nabs ...
welcome, thanx for the vote
Old Mar 13th 2005, 10:07 am
The Delivery Man...

It's yours...see now JD I am carless
careless carless
Old Mar 13th 2005, 10:09 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TA5
I'm not on there???

That thing would fit in well at the marina garage!!! Right next to the ferrari and murcielago surrounding my cherokee

Well I hope you voted for me seeing as we are neighbours.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.