WHO AM I???

Old Jun 14th 2007, 4:02 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WHO AM I???

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
is he mine???
Ahhhh!! I smell a rat...or is it a mouse?
Old Jun 14th 2007, 4:03 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
He says he's at the gym, but he could be at an internet café.

Who else could it be? Depends who he means by mate...

He's been building up good muscles in the net cafe then!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 4:03 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
yup
you are quite correct MH it is my other half!!! he is a bit slow and not quite got the hang of the quoting thing Miss E!! bless him!! so there you go the cat has her mouse and they have a kitten, the cat and the kitten tend to rule the mouse! he chose the name!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 4:04 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

you are quite correct MH it is my other half!!! he is a bit slow and not quite got the hang of the quoting thing Miss E!! bless him!! so there you go the cat has her mouse and they have a kitten, the cat and the kitten tend to rule the mouse! he chose the name!
it was a dead giveaway...
Old Jun 14th 2007, 4:04 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

it was a dead giveaway...
I had no idea what name he was picking though! bless him eh!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 4:05 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

I thought it was a troll!

Welcome Mr Mouse
Old Jun 14th 2007, 4:05 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

I had no idea what name he was picking though! bless him eh!
he went for the obvious...he's an uncomplicated sort of guy
Old Jun 14th 2007, 4:06 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn! I was gonna say Mr BC, but thought you would laugh at me..
Old Jun 14th 2007, 4:06 am
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

Well, that didn't take too long.

I may be a mouse, but the name's ATTILA!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 4:07 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Attila the Mouse

yes pet, THE MOUSE!!!!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 4:08 am

Originally Posted by Attila the Mouse

yeah..but you look too cute
hmmmm...nice

yes pet, THE MOUSE!!!!
well, as long as you two behave...
Pog mo thoin

yes pet, THE MOUSE!!!!
stop flirting!!!!!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 4:10 am

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
stop flirting!!!!!
Well at least it may stop her from flirting with the others!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 4:10 am
Concierge

well, as long as you two behave...
of course!! he can keep an eye on things whilst babysitting the kitten next week!! if he figures out how to use it

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.