Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Where should my sister go in Dubai????

Wikiposts

Where should my sister go in Dubai????

Old Apr 4th 2007, 7:29 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where should my sister go in Dubai????

Originally Posted by Lady Lou
God, you NEVER pay yourself!!!!
Yes, but we dont have tits and a fanny, so we cant blag it off random guys.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Lexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Excuse you JD..... I do have both of those things and I NEVER blag drinks of random men.... I credit myself with more class. No amount of free booze will make me want to talk to some random in a bar. Am far to busy knocking back the cider and black to even notice them anyway!

Last edited by Lexylou; Apr 4th 2007 at 7:42 am.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 7:42 am
W10

Originally Posted by Lexylou
I credit myself with more class.

Am far to busy knocking back the cider and black

Old Apr 4th 2007, 7:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Lexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
do you see what I did there????
And nothing wrong with a cider and black.... Used to be my fav (1/2 pints of course..... count NEVER drink out of a pint glass) when I was 18... In fact not sure I have had it since...... Maybe I might go to a country pub this weekend and enjoy my first in..... well too many years to remember...
Old Apr 4th 2007, 7:48 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

do you see what I did there????
And nothing wrong with a cider and black.... Used to be my fav (1/2 pints of course..... count NEVER drink out of a pint glass) when I was 18... In fact not sure I have had it since...... Maybe I might go to a country pub this weekend and enjoy my first in..... well too many years to remember...
Wasnt aimed at you sweetie, twas aimed at Lady Muck
Old Apr 4th 2007, 7:49 am
W10

Maybe I might go to a country pub this weekend and enjoy my first in..... well too many years to remember...
JD...I think someone's calling you

Old Apr 4th 2007, 7:50 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Wasnt aimed at you sweetie, twas aimed at Lady Muck
Old Apr 4th 2007, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by W10
JD...I think someone's calling you
That will be me then!
Old Apr 4th 2007, 8:02 am
Up in the air

That will be me then!
Well i do land back in the UK on Friday......
Old Apr 4th 2007, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Why not try to use your intelligence.
You might be surprised, or wait... maybe not.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 8:14 am
Up in the air

Why not try to use your intelligence.
You might be surprised, or wait... maybe not.
Because it would be wasted on you.

You have just proved the theory that there is no limit to human stupidity. Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet.

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run an ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut. Are you always this ignorant, or are you making a special effort today? Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing? To quote Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."

Most repair manuals are far more interesting than you, and far less turgid to read. You are like watching Amputee Field Hockey: pathetic, and very quickly disgusting. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't an 'idiot savant' without the 'savant' part

Much love.
JD
Old Apr 4th 2007, 8:18 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

You have just proved the theory that there is no limit to human stupidity. Dullard, do yourself and everyone else a favor: disconnect your computer from the Internet.

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run an ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut. Are you always this ignorant, or are you making a special effort today? Have you ever noticed that whenever you sit behind a keyboard, some idiot starts typing? To quote Thomas Brackett Reed: "They never open their mouths without subtracting from the sum of human knowledge."

Most repair manuals are far more interesting than you, and far less turgid to read. You are like watching Amputee Field Hockey: pathetic, and very quickly disgusting. Maybe you wouldn't read like such a pathetic loser if you weren't an 'idiot savant' without the 'savant' part

Much love.
JD
do want salt and vinegar????
Old Apr 4th 2007, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Well i do land back in the UK on Friday......
sorry, am too old for you....
Old Apr 4th 2007, 8:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Much love.
JD
Oh goodness, touched a bit of a sore spot there, hmm?
All this ranting for a simple suggestion, my oh my.
Oh, btw,i love you too.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 8:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh goodness, touched a bit of a sore spot there, hmm?
All this ranting for a simple suggestion, my oh my.
Oh, btw,i love you too.
Blue cat, get your coat, best we leave now.... it might get nasty in here.... see you at your 1000th post party

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.