Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Where to donate children's clothes/toys

Where to donate children's clothes/toys

Old Sep 22nd 2007, 3:42 am
Forum Regular

jebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud ofjebelaligardener has much to be proud of
Default Where to donate children's clothes/toys

I have a couple of boxes of children's toys and clothes to give away. Any suggestions as to which charities in Dubai could benefit from them either to use or sell and raise money? Most of the charities I know of here want cash or care packages.

I did consider a garage sale but is a bit difficult when I am in an apartment!
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 3:55 am
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Where to donate children's clothes/toys

Originally Posted by jebelaligardener
I have a couple of boxes of children's toys and clothes to give away. Any suggestions as to which charities in Dubai could benefit from them either to use or sell and raise money? Most of the charities I know of here want cash or care packages.

I think BC posted something quite recently for charity stuff....
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 4:04 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

All As One, Helping Hands.

If you do a search on this forum, you will find more information on All As One.

Old Sep 22nd 2007, 11:26 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

I saw a big box in Mercato Mall the other day wanting childrens toys and clothes - not sure what the charity was - the box was just next to the down escalator on the upper level.
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 10:32 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Please consider giving the items to City of Hope, a charity that helps abused women & children.
I think thay are near Safa Park, but they are secretive about the addresss for obvious reasons.

Tel 050 651 6511