Reload this Page >

Where do you work?

Where do you work?

Old May 23rd 2005, 5:21 am
W10

Default Where do you work?

I mean location wise...

and more importantly...who fancies a spot of lunch later

Me: SZR, on the opposite side of the road to Dnata.

Old May 23rd 2005, 5:39 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where do you work?

Originally Posted by W10
I mean location wise...

and more importantly...who fancies a spot of lunch later

Me: SZR, on the opposite side of the road to Dnata.
I dont work......well..I work on my tan.

However, I do occupy deskspace at DIC....which is nice
Old May 23rd 2005, 5:55 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

DAFZA.... Up on the other side of airport.... Miles away from anywhere really but only 10 mins from home....
Old May 23rd 2005, 6:42 am
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

Bank street and im going home to sleep for lunch today.
Old May 23rd 2005, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by thekingofbirdworld
Bank street and im going home to sleep for lunch today.

Hey King! Whu aren't u sleeping???

Emirates towers and lunch at scarletts...I practically live here!
Old May 23rd 2005, 7:14 am
Echo Pimp

thekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nicethekingofbirdworld is just really nice

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Hey King! Whu aren't u sleeping???

Emirates towers and lunch at scarletts...I practically live here!
Hey SM, hows you?? been back under a week and I dont think i have had more than 4 hours sleep on any given night. No one to blame but myself!

I was in Scarletts last night and I have never seen it so quiet.
Old May 23rd 2005, 7:33 am
W10

been back under a week and I dont think i have had more than 4 hours sleep on any given night. No one to blame but myself!
That's because you're a very naughty boy.

Old May 23rd 2005, 7:39 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Hey SM, hows you?? been back under a week and I dont think i have had more than 4 hours sleep on any given night.

I have slept with 6 Russians, One Ugandan, a bearded lady and a circus Dwarf.
hhhmmmmm...beats my record
Old May 23rd 2005, 7:42 am
W10

Only because bearded ladies are worth 10 points and you got knocked back by one. Still, you didn't say no to the local guy in the 206CC did you.

Old May 23rd 2005, 7:45 am
Echo Pimp

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
hhhmmmmm...beats my record
I wouldnt of bothered with the 6th Russian If I knew I was gonna upset you.
Old May 23rd 2005, 7:47 am
Up in the air

I wouldnt of bothered with the 6th Russian If I knew I was gonna upset you.
LOL..... Am Not upset my friend.....It all goes into my Birdworld Dossier, which at some time will offer me a unique blackmailing opportunity mmmwwwaahhhhhh
Old May 23rd 2005, 7:51 am
Echo Pimp

LOL..... Am Not upset my friend.....It all goes into my Birdworld Dossier, which at some time will offer me a unique blackmailing opportunity mmmwwwaahhhhhh

Okay you win, no need for blackmail, ill give you that dirt cheap rate you wanted on a Toyaota echo on a monthly lease.
Old May 23rd 2005, 7:56 am
Up in the air

Okay you win, no need for blackmail, ill give you that dirt cheap rate you wanted on a Toyaota echo on a monthly lease.
Actually my car IS in the garage at the mo having some work done... need a car for about 5 days
Old May 23rd 2005, 7:58 am
W10

You can't go wrong with an Echo. You should have seen the look on the faces of the valet parkers at the JB hotel.

I don't think they'd ever seen such oppulence. The guests waiting for a taxi were slack jawed as well (although that may have just been because they were from Essex)

Old May 23rd 2005, 8:05 am
Echo Pimp

Actually my car IS in the garage at the mo having some work done... need a car for about 5 days
Well the much desired echo could be yours this afternoon at a mere $136 all inclusive for 5 days. If (and you could understand why) they were all out on hire I could down to the next catergory and do you a Cayenne for $2,719???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.