Rest of North America
0%
Other (do tell us though!!!!!!!)
17.39%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Where do you come from

Old Dec 7th 2004, 3:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of
Default Where do you come from

I quite fancied starting a poll, here we go then!
Old Dec 7th 2004, 3:14 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where do you come from

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
I quite fancied starting a poll, here we go then!
can we vote more than once or is this where were we born??
Old Dec 7th 2004, 3:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
can we vote more than once or is this where were we born??
Take your pick!!! Whichever you are more attached to: your birthplace or the place you grew up!!!!
Old Dec 7th 2004, 3:24 pm
Roulette

Sunny Suffolk for me

Old Dec 7th 2004, 3:36 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Indonesia, Central Java Province, little town call Semarang ...
Old Dec 7th 2004, 3:39 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

I'm disgusted....... man of kent...born and bred.....emigrated in latter years...
Old Dec 7th 2004, 3:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

I'm disgusted....... man of kent...born and bred.....emigrated in latter years...
There is nothing disgusting about being a man of Kent!! Well, your county did breed chavs originally but I'll let that go!!!
Old Dec 7th 2004, 3:47 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Suffolk Rep of Panama for 4 years and then the shithole Jakarta for another 4 years, now paradise Dubai....take your pick, I voted for Suffolk...a real homebody at heart.
Old Dec 7th 2004, 3:54 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Where is Kent? I am still learning geography of UK...
Old Dec 7th 2004, 3:59 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by novita77
Where is Kent? I am still learning geography of UK...
I am disgusted......its the Garden of Englnd, the nicest county on the planet and incredibly expensive, the far SE of the UK

Old Dec 7th 2004, 4:01 pm
semarang

I am disgusted......its the Garden of Englnd, the nicest county on the planet and incredibly expensive, the far SE of the UK

No idea TS... but everywhere I go in England... all are exspensive.... Took my son, my step daugther, me and hubby went to see Rabby Castle. 7 pound per person just to walk around the bloody castle!!! :scared: I suppose I will never used to with UK prices...
Old Dec 7th 2004, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

sallybee has a spectacular aura aboutsallybee has a spectacular aura aboutsallybee has a spectacular aura about

Have lived in the North West of England all my life (34 years). Thats why I'm trying to emigrate!!!
Old Dec 7th 2004, 4:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

But Surrey is the prettiest county
Old Dec 7th 2004, 4:31 pm
Dazed and Confused

Crying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant future

Bet no-one's heard of Hitchin???? A sleepy little town in the middle of nowhere, nothing much happens but it has got a pub on nearly every corner!!!
Old Dec 7th 2004, 4:36 pm
Premium Member

7 pound per person just to walk around the bloody castle!!!
Its the cost of preservation...we are lucky we have the history to preserve.

Have lived in the North West of England all my life (34 years). Thats why I'm trying to emigrate!!!
hello Sally b, I can understand yr sentiments, but there are some beautiful areas up there. Welcome

But Surrey is the prettiest county
I won't argue on that score....

Bet no-one's heard of Hitchin???? A sleepy little town in the middle of nowhere, nothing much happens but it has got a pub on nearly every corner!!!
Sounds like a solid spot to live....far from the ME...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.