Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

When capturing a devil alive.

When capturing a devil alive.

Old Dec 14th 2005, 2:06 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default When capturing a devil alive.

A wise man once asked. "What would you do when you captured a devil alive". First, How easily can you capture a devil but then he also said "Where there is a will there is always a way". It sounds like Bob Marley’s song, but Bob was always a wise man, so think of it as a word from wise men .

Ok, so what is all this about?, well, it is all about women, of-course we can’t escape from this, can we?.

You remember when you first met your dream woman?. For a few month she’ll keep on saying you are all she’s been dreaming of, you are the only love, you are everything to her life, you are her superman, she can’t leave without you, she would kill her self if something happens to you. And blah blah none stop.

All the sweet words so that you can trust that this woman is really yours and no body else can take her away from you. Now, let me ask you this. What would happen if you captured her talking to another man telling him the same words she’s been telling you all your life with her?. Ok, if that is not strong enough, what would happen if you captured her dating another man?. Now here is what I refered to, like capturing a devil alive, isn’t it.

Now I have given you a hint to the wise men’s question, What would you do when you capture a devil alive?. How would you feel after all them words and the feeling you had with such creature?. Would you allow yourself to go on stress thinking of what she’s done to you?. Would you think of killing her or yourself?. Tell us folks, what would you do to a woman you thought she was your life.

OK I would tell you what I would do, do exactly the same thing she's done to you. Start dating women, and let her know that. Go out and come back with lipstick all your body. If you drink, then get the gear and full your tommy with drinks before returning home. Give her tough time, no phones, no outing, no blah blah and blih blih for few month then kick her out of your life.

Old Dec 14th 2005, 2:40 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: When capturing a devil alive.

Originally Posted by CasaNova
A wise man once asked. "What would you do when you captured a devil alive". First, How easily can you capture a devil but then he also said "Where there is a will there is always a way". It sounds like Bob Marley’s song, but Bob was always a wise man, so think of it as a word from wise men .

Ok, so what is all this about?, well, it is all about women, of-course we can’t escape from this, can we?.

You remember when you first met your dream woman?. For a few month she’ll keep on saying you are all she’s been dreaming of, you are the only love, you are everything to her life, you are her superman, she can’t leave without you, she would kill her self if something happens to you. And blah blah none stop.

All the sweet words so that you can trust that this woman is really yours and no body else can take her away from you. Now, let me ask you this. What would happen if you captured her talking to another man telling him the same words she’s been telling you all your life with her?. Ok, if that is not strong enough, what would happen if you captured her dating another man?. Now here is what I refered to, like capturing a devil alive, isn’t it.

Now I have given you a hint to the wise men’s question, What would you do when you capture a devil alive?. How would you feel after all them words and the feeling you had with such creature?. Would you allow yourself to go on stress thinking of what she’s done to you?. Would you think of killing her or yourself?. Tell us folks, what would you do to a woman you thought she was your life.

OK I would tell you what I would do, do exactly the same thing she's done to you. Start dating women, and let her know that. Go out and come back with lipstick all your body. If you drink, then get the gear and full your tommy with drinks before returning home. Give her tough time, no phones, no outing, no blah blah and blih blih for few month then kick her out of your life.

Be a man and let the girl go already,find another one and move on with your life....
Is this the same shicksa that put a spell on you in Oman??

Last edited by shoushou; Dec 14th 2005 at 2:43 pm.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 2:57 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Be a man and let the girl go already,find another one and move on with your life....
Is this the same shicksa that put a spell on you in Oman??

hey man i already let her go! as we say Ma'leish.

I have her picture someone sent to me she have fun witha other guys...

it was her own friend now she is dating me.
Old Dec 14th 2005, 3:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

hey man i already let her go! as we say Ma'leish.

I have her picture someone sent to me she have fun witha other guys...

it was her own friend now she is dating me.
So I see...
And youre dating her friend out of spite or???

Why am I asking you this????
Old Dec 14th 2005, 3:36 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

So I see...

Maybe ure bored??????
Old Dec 14th 2005, 3:36 pm
Banned

So I see...

no i am not dating anyone, you see i dont have any feelings.Since I was 16 years old, I started to feel that am not supposed to be in this earth... However, I realize that my mission in this world is to wait till i am dead.

why should I use my brain to answer silly questions?
Old Dec 14th 2005, 3:38 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

no i am not dating anyone, you see i dont have any feelings.Since I was 16 years old, I started to feel that am not supposed to be in this earth... However, I realize that my mission in this world is to wait till i am dead.

EErrrrrr not an alien r u???? :scared:
Old Dec 14th 2005, 3:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Malteser
Maybe ure bored??????
When someone puts something on here,a public forum,he expects to get a reaction,and we are human after all,and I am curious,but I shouldnt ask,its none of my business....
Old Dec 14th 2005, 3:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You just told me youre dating her friend....Did her frined just leave you 15 minutes ago???
Old Dec 14th 2005, 3:46 pm
Melts in your Mouth

When someone puts something on here,a public forum,he expects to get a reaction,and we are human after all,and I am curious,but I shouldnt ask,its none of my business....

Well if he posts it on here it mean he doesnt mind talking about it I suppose. And besides he is asking for advice. Wise men should give good advice eh
Old Dec 14th 2005, 3:47 pm
Melts in your Mouth

You just told me youre dating her friend....Did her frined just leave you 15 minutes ago???

Maybe it was a one night stand ha
Old Dec 14th 2005, 3:49 pm
Banned

EErrrrrr not an alien r u???? :scared:
well im using metal music as a blocking system which keeps me away from girls life or having fun.. and i see that metal music those type of music i listen to are less forbidden than other love songs .. you guys listen to ..
at least metal music have no Sexual words or view's like other songs.

well im a man with no ambitions at all and i wanted to be nothing ... i'll be buired by time and dust..
Old Dec 14th 2005, 3:51 pm
Melts in your Mouth

well im using metal music as a blocking system which keeps me away from girls life or having fun.. and i see that metal music those type of music i listen to are less forbidden than other love songs .. you guys listen to ..
at least metal music have no Sexual words or view's like other songs.

well im a man with no ambitions at all and i wanted to be nothing ... i'll be buired by time and dust..

CN remember that u only live once and lifes too short so one advice ENJOY as much as u can
Old Dec 14th 2005, 3:54 pm
Banned

i was but not anymore,

well my english is not good enough to explain to you more about it..
Old Dec 14th 2005, 3:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well if he posts it on here it mean he doesnt mind talking about it I suppose. And besides he is asking for advice. Wise men should give good advice eh
Girls always got me into trouble...And in the end I married the one that never did,and I never ever looked back....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.