Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

What's your favourite newspaper and why?

What's your favourite newspaper and why?

Old Feb 1st 2005, 7:22 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: What's your favourite newspaper and why?

Originally Posted by karenb2
No I don't suppose he would.

I must admit, my friend has a wonderful basket in her toilet and its full of great magazines. I can't resist the temptation to read them when I am in there. So much so, I have now put my old magazines in my downstairs toilet for visitors to view. Maybe I should put up a bookshelf in case anyone wants to read a book instead

how about a laptop aswell............ gives them access to online libraries, databases and journals, among other things.
Old Feb 1st 2005, 7:39 pm
Just Incredible

karenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Face81
how about a laptop aswell............ gives them access to online libraries, databases and journals, among other things.
LOL LOL LOL Just wet myself laughing at your thread

We could all sit on the toilet and chat away on BE forum. Imagine that Everyone sat on the loo as we type.

Can you imagine the queues outside the ladies????? Its bad enough now without anything to read. :scared:

Glad to see we are getting some more humour back into BE after the big falling out the other day. Fabulous..... the main reason i wanted to become part of this group.
Old Feb 1st 2005, 7:42 pm
Just Incredible

karenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant future

Novita,

Can you see what you started with telling us about your husband's reading habits in the loo??

We are now going crazy at the thought of being in the loo for hours on end with something else to do

Well, I must go to bed now cos its so late. I will never be able to get up for school.

Nite Nite See you all tomorrow.
Old Feb 1st 2005, 7:50 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

No I don't suppose he would.

I must admit, my friend has a wonderful basket in her toilet and its full of great magazines. I can't resist the temptation to read them when I am in there. So much so, I have now put my old magazines in my downstairs toilet for visitors to view. Maybe I should put up a bookshelf in case anyone wants to read a book instead
Plus television and radio (and of course with DVD player) ...
Old Feb 1st 2005, 7:51 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Soon why don't u just move ur bloody bed to the loo???
Old Feb 1st 2005, 10:09 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

LOL LOL LOL Just wet myself laughing at your thread

We could all sit on the toilet and chat away on BE forum. Imagine that Everyone sat on the loo as we type.

Can you imagine the queues outside the ladies????? Its bad enough now without anything to read. :scared:

Glad to see we are getting some more humour back into BE after the big falling out the other day. Fabulous..... the main reason i wanted to become part of this group.
PML............... hahahaha

forgot to mention piped music aswell as a plasma screen with an e-vision connection......... tv's take up far too much space............ PS2 for the kids perhaps and a clock and a calendar aswell so that u dont lose track of time.:scared:
Old Feb 1st 2005, 10:10 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by novita77
Soon why don't u just move ur bloody bed to the loo???
now thats a bit much.............. just get one of those sofa-beds in the loo......... u cus put it by the coffee table which is home to the laptop with a broadband connection and has BE as its homepage on Netscape Navigator. I hate IE!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 11:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Novita,

This made me really laugh Hope you buy his books with short chapters in it or else you will be cross legged!!

Never heard of anyone taking a book to read, especially not leaving until they finished a chapter.

Ha Ha Ha

Yeah, but if you take a book in with a long chapter then your legs go numb and as soon as you stand up you have pins and needles the legs give way and you end up on the floor!!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 12:02 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
Yeah, but if you take a book in with a long chapter then your legs go numb and as soon as you stand up you have pins and needles the legs give way and you end up on the floor!!
PML!!!!!! hahahaha
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 2:21 am
semarang

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
Tell that to my hubby !!!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 3:23 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Yea its the only time I can escape from the kids and drift away in my world of thoughts, tho can sometimes be difficult when someone is banging on the door screaming.........cant have it all I guess!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 3:33 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Malteser
Yea its the only time I can escape from the kids and drift away in my world of thoughts, tho can sometimes be difficult when someone is banging on the door screaming.........cant have it all I guess!
M O R N I N G !!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 3:55 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
M O R N I N G !!!!

Morning Nov darling.................soon off and about in Mansoura for carpets and maybe a couch......they should be cheaper there eh?
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 4:02 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Malteser
Morning Nov darling.................soon off and about in Mansoura for carpets and maybe a couch......they should be cheaper there eh?
Enjoy ur carpet shopping !!!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 4:39 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Enough of this toilet talk and back to newspapers.............

Hello, OK, we can Chat, about People, Stars, Now if you like....good huh, chuffed with that one LOL...little things

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.