Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

What's up Swingbridge?

What's up Swingbridge?

Old Mar 24th 2005, 12:03 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default What's up Swingbridge?

Lurking....not banned anymore LOL
Old Mar 24th 2005, 12:08 pm
HCAFC

Swingbridge. has a spectacular aura aboutSwingbridge. has a spectacular aura aboutSwingbridge. has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: What's up Swingbridge?

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Lurking....not banned anymore LOL
Hardly lurking. Get right ancy this lot, when you brush the hairs the wrong way.
Obviously don't appreciate dark humour. Anyway...

Surviving? Congrats that the 'codgers' smiled favourably.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 12:11 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Surviving? Congrats that the 'codgers' smiled favourably.[/QUOTE]

I would have been on the first plane home otherwise ....and they know it
Old Mar 24th 2005, 12:14 pm
HCAFC

Swingbridge. has a spectacular aura aboutSwingbridge. has a spectacular aura aboutSwingbridge. has a spectacular aura about

Surviving? Congrats that the 'codgers' smiled favourably.

I would have been on the first plane home otherwise ....and they know it

Everything being done piece meal. Slowly, slowly catch the monkey. Things hopefully on the up. Chinese h/d?
Old Mar 24th 2005, 12:18 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Swingbridge.
Everything being done piece meal. Slowly, slowly catch the monkey. Things hopefully on the up. Chinese h/d?

Yeah just need a huge ****ing pay rise beings as the guy who is supposed to be doing the job can't so it is left to the grease monkey
Old Mar 24th 2005, 12:44 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

when you brush the hairs the wrong way.
not much hair to brush on my head. lol

well wotever it is, u have never upset me..... so will give u some free k as a welcome back gift.

keep those posts coming.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 12:47 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Face81

well wotever it is, u have never upset me..... so will give u some free k as a welcome back gift.

keep those posts coming.

Oohhhh do I have to give him 'newbie' karma as well? What a bummer, oh well here you go SB don't say I never give you anything
Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:32 pm
HCAFC

Originally Posted by Face81

keep those posts coming.
Hoorah. Ginger ale and brandy snaps for everyone. (Stuffed with brandy cream of course)
Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:34 pm
HCAFC

Oohhhh do I have to give him 'newbie' karma as well? What a bummer, oh well here you go SB don't say I never give you anything
Thanks doll (laff)...

Monkey's go round the beach on motorbikes... Don't let the buggers grind you down.
Old Mar 24th 2005, 2:40 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Hoorah. Ginger ale and brandy snaps for everyone. (Stuffed with brandy cream of course)
aww..... thanks mate!

they r well tasty.... i think.... e-food is normally quite bland. lol

why dont u join us at the irish village? will be interesting to meet more people off the site.

headed off now, so PM me if u have any specific q's bout the irish village thing.

cya later matey.
Old Mar 25th 2005, 3:59 am
Banned

why dont u join us at the irish village? will be interesting to meet more people off the site.

Ohhh I think I might be busy that night
Old Mar 25th 2005, 10:29 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhh I think I might be busy that night
OOOOOHHH Jelly and you promised me you were gonna go