Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

What Motivates you going to work?

What Motivates you going to work?

Old Oct 28th 2004, 6:04 am
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What Motivates you going to work?

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
Looks like you believe in the dark truth...! some ppl dont believe in voodoo. bcoz its subjective thats why and they think they are smart

The freak girl who is doing voodoo on me is very powerfull as her voodoo maker also spelled Bob to remove the avtar! Seems like i need a lot of help.
I believe in voodoo, I went to New Orleans earlier this year and brought back a load of voodoo dolls for my family. they were pretty scary looking ones too
Old Oct 28th 2004, 6:07 am
Bishop John MightBe

MightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond reputeMightBe has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like you believe in the dark truth...! some ppl dont believe in voodoo. bcoz its subjective thats why and they think they are smart
The freak girl who is doing voodoo on me is very powerfull as her voodoo maker also spelled Bob to remove the avtar! Seems like i need a lot of help.
I would like to pray over any person going through hardship and doubt and lonliness and fear and that we may ALL be made whole and united as God the Father and The Son are united. I pray for deliverance from any bondage and deppresion anxiety and guilt. I pray for healing mental, spiritual, emotional and physical for ALL people.

And with Beduoin_Boy who is going through that sickness, I pray in the authority of Jesus Christ of Nazerith, I pray that the brain disease BE GONE and leave Beduoin_Boy, I pray for it to LET GO OF HIM, I rebuke the disease, in the glorious name of Jesus, and now I pray for healing to spread through his body, especially the sores on his very small penis and for the Holy Spirit to fill him with fresh anointing and make his health be renewed and whole and pure like the eagles, I pray this in the mighty and almighty name of Jesus, and I thank you Lord God for what You will do for him, in Jesus holy and glorious
name, AMEN.
God Bless you brother.

now can I get an amen.....
Old Oct 28th 2004, 6:10 am
Beduoin_Boy

Originally Posted by MightBe
I would like to pray over any person going through hardship and doubt and lonliness and fear and that we may ALL be made whole and united as God the Father and The Son are united. I pray for deliverance from any bondage and deppresion anxiety and guilt. I pray for healing mental, spiritual, emotional and physical for ALL people.

And with Beduoin_Boy who is going through that sickness, I pray in the authority of Jesus Christ of Nazerith, I pray that the brain disease BE GONE and leave Beduoin_Boy, I pray for it to LET GO OF HIM, I rebuke the disease, in the glorious name of Jesus, and now I pray for healing to spread through his body, especially the sores on his very small penis and for the Holy Spirit to fill him with fresh anointing and make his health be renewed and whole and pure like the eagles, I pray this in the mighty and almighty name of Jesus, and I thank you Lord God for what You will do for him, in Jesus holy and glorious
name, AMEN.
God Bless you brother.

I want to give you karma for typing so much for me... but why u say small penis for me??

Old Oct 28th 2004, 6:10 am
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MightBe

name, AMEN.
God Bless you brother.

Amen brother
Old Oct 28th 2004, 6:12 am
Failed Expat ;-)

I want to give you karma for typing so much for me... but why u say small penis for me??
Come one BB, he's only joking. He's been pissing us off for weeks now in the longe and outside forums. Just another troll
Old Oct 28th 2004, 6:13 am
Beduoin_Boy

Originally Posted by dbickle
I believe in voodoo, I went to New Orleans earlier this year and brought back a load of voodoo dolls for my family. they were pretty scary looking ones too
This might be is very strange? so many freaky ppl or is it just me?

Old Oct 28th 2004, 6:14 am
Failed Expat ;-)

This might be is very strange? so many freaky ppl or is it just me?
Hey it's a lunar eclipse, brings out all the ****ing wierdos

PS. Still not found an avatar you like yet?
Old Oct 28th 2004, 6:18 am
Beduoin_Boy

Hey it's a lunar eclipse, brings out all the ****ing wierdos

PS. Still not found an avatar you like yet?
My internet is very slow... I think i might buy a new second hand pc from somebody! by today i will find a new avtar... maybe a tweety bird or pooh bear will do.

Old Oct 28th 2004, 6:23 am
Failed Expat ;-)

My internet is very slow... I think i might buy a new second hand pc from somebody! by today i will find a new avtar... maybe a tweety bird or pooh bear will do.
Good, we are all looking forward to seeing an avatar from you

Last edited by dbickle; Oct 28th 2004 at 6:29 am.
Old Oct 28th 2004, 6:34 am
Failed Expat ;-)

Each time i put an avtar i get banned..!

by the way, do u have any extra avtar with you? A nice rose would do.. as i want to spread happiness and love.
No you get banned because you occasionally post stuff that offends people, It has nothing to do with your avatar, stop talking crap
Old Oct 28th 2004, 8:04 am
a stranger in this town

iconoclast is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey can you help me, I am hunted by voodoos! Do you believe in voodoos?
well, ummm...let's see, being an angle as i am i may be able to help...
but first did you know that i'm the angle of death?
if you have no problem with that, i'll be happy to take you anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 28th 2004, 8:10 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Now BB lets think about an avatar for you...suggestions people!!! How about Bazil Brush 'cos after everything you say there shud be a 'boom boom'
Old Oct 28th 2004, 10:20 am
Beduoin_Boy

No you get banned because you occasionally post stuff that offends people, It has nothing to do with your avatar, stop talking crap
I am think to put the picture of bin ghabisah in my avatar! what do u say my new buddy!

But the picture size is big and manc doesnt wants ppl to put big pictures! so I was wonder If you have the technology in your pc to make this picture and i will be greatfull.

I look like bin ghabisah! People say

Old Oct 28th 2004, 10:26 am
Beduoin_Boy

db, heres my look alike... hope u can do something

Old Oct 28th 2004, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

db, heres my look alike... hope u can do something

Just put your own picture. Much nicer!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.